Sign in to follow this  
Apocrypha8

Bugged loot

I was on a server, not saying which; and I've heard of a rooms loot being bugged and filled, but this was different...

We go to Balota, and we find the jail is bugged and packed with a bunch of loot; here's where it gets interesting. We go into town, and EVERYTHING has bugged loot, every house has like 2 backpacks and 3 guns each, and we go down the coast to Komarovo, and everything there is bugged, including the police station. We went to Pavolovo and that was not bugged, but yeah, it was weird. Everything on the coast near Balota was filled to the brim with loot, we didn't check Kamenka, but yeah. Anyone heard of this before?

Yes, this is the .50 bug. It's random. Pretty much all the servers are like that at the moment..a place is either devoid of everything, or piled to the brim.

Yes, this is the .50 bug. It's random. Pretty much all the servers are like that at the moment..a place is either devoid of everything, or piled to the brim.

Yeah, I know that, but like, EVERY BUILDING from Balota to Komarovo was filled to the brim with everything imaginable.

Yeah, I know that, but like, EVERY BUILDING from Balota to Komarovo was filled to the brim with everything imaginable.

Yeah..that's the bug. I know, it's crazy, but that's what is going on. Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess. :P

Yeah..that's the bug. I know, it's crazy, but that's what is going on. Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess. :P

I thought it was like just one room usually, because that's all I see on the forums xD. If you want to go on the server, i can tell you if you really want; PM me.

I thought it was like just one room usually, because that's all I see on the forums xD. If you want to go on the server, i can tell you if you really want; PM me.

Sometimes that's the case, but usually it's whole towns.

ZHDzmGL.jpgZrRTz3R.jpgHGfigAl.jpg

As you can see, I went to a different town, and it changed completely. But the first two just had loot everywhere..in everything.

Edited by Geckofrog7

I've yet to find a full stocked barrack building, and for me, the military base near the big airfield isn't over stocked at all.

Yeah it happens on many servers since the 0.50 patch update.