Sign in to follow this  
mrtrippy

Guardians Of Elecktro

Amazing video, definitely a great experience to encounter in DayZ. I wish I could trust others and interact with others, but I have way to much things to even risk talking to someone else. When I get my dayz series started, I will definitely let you know.

Amazing video, definitely a great experience to encounter in DayZ. I wish I could trust others and interact with others, but I have way to much things to even risk talking to someone else. When I get my dayz series started, I will definitely let you know.

Thanks dude! I was more trusting because I had nothing to lose, normally if I'm a fresh spawn I run towards anyone I see lol if I had a gun I probably would have kept my distance :P

Thanks dude! I was more trusting because I had nothing to lose, normally if I'm a fresh spawn I run towards anyone I see lol if I had a gun I probably would have kept my distance :P

I almost have a heart attack now if I even THINK that a person is near me. I have aviators, a pristine ballistic helmet, a pristine green ballistic helmet, a gorka military jacket, TTsko pants, black combat boots, a uk tactical assault vest, a black firefighters axe and a black mosin with ALOT of ammo. If I die, it would kind of be good because I could play on large servers again just to have fun, but to go on a large server right now, would just be a death wish.

I almost have a heart attack now if I even THINK that a person is near me. I have aviators, a pristine ballistic helmet, a pristine green ballistic helmet, a gorka military jacket, TTsko pants, black combat boots, a uk tactical assault vest, a black firefighters axe and a black mosin with ALOT of ammo. If I die, it would kind of be good because I could play on large servers again just to have fun, but to go on a large server right now, would just be a death wish.

Sounds like you've been busy! I HATE dying, but I love gearing up again lol usually when I'm fully geared I get bored so I go looking for trouble! I don't kill people on sight, I just go to places which usually have people and see if I get shot at :P

Sounds like you've been busy! I HATE dying, but I love gearing up again lol usually when I'm fully geared I get bored so I go looking for trouble! I don't kill people on sight, I just go to places which usually have people and see if I get shot at :P

You have some balls! I'm the opposite. I love running around in big cities in full servers, to maybe kill bandits and be a hero, or meet new people. But if I'm fully geared I try to NEVER find another player. I have been "fully geared" with my current character for THREE WEEKS. and the only two players I've seen was this one guy in berizino who "since he couldn't hear me" pulled out his gun, I already had my .357 in hand so I put for rounds in his chest. I panicked and ran, the second guy I found was at the SW airstrip that I looted when on the way to the NW one. anyways the player was friendly and was like "hello" I said "don't try anything" and when I heard zombies outside he said "carful there is zombies out there" I opened the door, killed 4 zombies with my axe. and ran off into the woods after dropping two pristine cans of tactical bacon on the ground for him.

You have some balls! I'm the opposite. I love running around in big cities in full servers, to maybe kill bandits and be a hero, or meet new people. But if I'm fully geared I try to NEVER find another player. I have been "fully geared" with my current character for THREE WEEKS. and the only two players I've seen was this one guy in berizino who "since he couldn't hear me" pulled out his gun, I already had my .357 in hand so I put for rounds in his chest. I panicked and ran, the second guy I found was at the SW airstrip that I looted when on the way to the NW one. anyways the player was friendly and was like "hello" I said "don't try anything" and when I heard zombies outside he said "carful there is zombies out there" I opened the door, killed 4 zombies with my axe. and ran off into the woods after dropping two pristine cans of tactical bacon on the ground for him.

Better safe than sorry! I would have shot that guy too, you don't pull out a gun unless you intend to use it lol.. People get grief for killing fresh spawns for no reason, but lots of times I've been randomly punched by a freshy just because he wanted my gear lol I just love encountering other survivors, the main reason I play DayZ!

Better safe than sorry! I would have shot that guy too, you don't pull out a gun unless you intend to use it lol.. People get grief for killing fresh spawns for no reason, but lots of times I've been randomly punched by a freshy just because he wanted my gear lol I just love encountering other survivors, the main reason I play DayZ!

I love it when you think you hear someone when you don't want to, so you get that feeling in your stomach and panic, no other game gives me that feeling!

I love it when you think you hear someone when you don't want to, so you get that feeling in your stomach and panic, no other game gives me that feeling!

You don't have to watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdU4UqorHrA but after the events in that video (heavily edited down in the interest of time) I actually had to take a break from DayZ for an hour to let my heart settle down lol! No other game can fill me with dread when I see someone, at least not yet *coughs* H1Z1 :P