Sign in to follow this  
jason_crosby@hotmail.co.uk

The greatest moment I have experienced on dayz

This for me is my highlight whilst playing dayz! it has everything in it that you would expect in a zombie horror game! I would like you to enjoy this piece of gaming art and hopefully you can feel the fear that me and my comrades felt whilst playing this game!

Im not going to spoil the end for you but it is awesome!

Also I would like to talk about your feelings on playing in the dark.

For me I really didn't fancy playing in the dark as i felt that i was at a major disadvantage. However after this small play through i have fell in love with the night and this mod.

Thank you rocket for this amazing creation which has transformed and opened new doors for ArmA!

• Like 1

Hey,

I totally agree. Never really enjoying playing Arma during the night, but this mod totally transforms the game!

Had so many action pack fights during the night, trying to get away from Zombies and Civ's. Night seems to be the safest time to move about and try avoid the Bandits.

Just need to find some parts for the chopper now!!!

thanks man! wasn't expecting to capture such a tense moment, really highlights the brilliance of night time game play

Yup, so far i have played only for a few days. But already had similar moments as your video.

Hordes of zombies, flares that go out in the worst moment possible.

And my friend being chased by them forced to hide in a large building but without ammo. So im forced to run at the 20 hungry zombies and fight them inside.

And then shortly after that kill a player by accident because i thought i saw something in a bush...turned out he had alot of good loot.

Stuff like this just can't happen in other games.

One of the best nightime videos of DayZ I saw, I wonder what happened to your friends ;)

thankyou for the kind comment! who knows? maybe they survived and are out there surviving the countless zombies. On the other hand they may of perished... God help them if they are out there because they are going to need it. Dayz is brutal!

Just re watched the video and just noticed the large audio when zombies get close! that is damn annoying! does it get on your nerves

I just switch to US servers when it's night time. Makes no sense playing when you can't see ANYTHING without light and holding a light is basically "shoot/eatmeplz"-sign.

Night time turns it into a whole other game. Tactics, things like how you move about and how you react to certain things are turned upside down. It's amazing how it works. Defiantly makes the whole mod a unique experience.

Night time turns it into a whole other game. Tactics' date=' things like how you move about and how you react to certain things are turned upside down. It's amazing how it works. Defiantly makes the whole mod a unique experience.

[/quote']

completely agree with everything you have stated, night time and day time causes the player to think in a different way and act differently also the tension is increased with night time. Don't understand why players try and avoid it.

yeah sorry about that! I wanted to see if you were calm and cool under pressure! i heard you talking with your buddy so i came in!