Sign in to follow this  
Corvax (DayZ)

To the admin of DE 93

Just wanted to let ya know we encountered a hacker in elektro, at 03:34

Corvax(me) and Realz encountered two other players in the church we shot em down at point blank range the female died instantly, but the male kept running around bleeding without any reaction to being shot, he then went invisible and shot Realz without having any weapons, ran out, came back in and kille Corvax while he was being hit by corvax's m4a3 on full auto.

There was no desync at the time, no lag had been expirienced on the server and we just encounter two other players 5 minutes without any warping around or lag.

Dunno if you can see the player name, we tried but we couldnt when he went invisible and he was invisible the subsequently times we came back to check his name and try for our loot back.

Just to let ya know and to see if its possible for you to get the name of the hacking player. Cheer

Just wanted to let ya know we encountered a hacker in elektro' date=' at 03:34

Corvax(me) and Realz encountered two other players in the church we shot em down at point blank range the female died instantly, but the male kept running around bleeding without any reaction to being shot, he then went invisible and shot Realz without having any weapons, ran out, came back in and kille Corvax while he was being hit by corvax's m4a3 on full auto.

There was no desync at the time, no lag had been expirienced on the server and we just encounter two other players 5 minutes without any warping around or lag.

Dunno if you can see the player name, we tried but we couldnt when he went invisible and he was invisible the subsequently times we came back to check his name and try for our loot back.

Just to let ya know and to see if its possible for you to get the name of the hacking player. Cheer

[/quote']

Hey Corvax,

Admin of DE93 here,

I am the new owner of the server and its only been up only a few hours.

Right now there are a lot of hackers in general. Of course i was not on the server to witness the incident so i cant take action.

I will work on keeping the server clean, thx for reporting the issue.