Sign in to follow this  
disastr

DayZ Bandit PVP Montage - Just having some fun

I decided to make my very first DayZ Bandit PVP Montage with a few buddies - It's only about 1 week of game play footage, enjoy - Love this game!

Please go to the bandit sub-forum, you piece of trash

Moved to correct forum. also there is no video.

Please go to the bandit sub-forum' date=' you piece of trash

[/quote']

Why are you so upset over a video game?

i liked it - nice to see someone doing PVP without nvg's or an OP sniper rifle in a ghillie suit.

i liked it - nice to see someone doing PVP without nvg's or an OP sniper rifle in a ghillie suit.

I come from playing games like Quake and CS 1.6 - so I can't sit still for long, I enjoy rushing in and ambushing players lol

Appreciate the compliment - I will have better videos in the near future, I just wanted to test out compiling one to see how it pans out :)

I come from playing games like Quake and CS 1.6 - so I can't sit still for long' date=' I enjoy rushing in and ambushing players lol

[/quote']

great one more shoot on sight noob -.- maybe it's better you go back to Quake and CS. DayZ isn't a score shooter, it's a survival mission.

I come from playing games like Quake and CS 1.6 - so I can't sit still for long' date=' I enjoy rushing in and ambushing players lol

[/quote']

great one more shoot on sight noob -.- maybe it's better you go back to Quake and CS. DayZ isn't a score shooter, it's a survival mission.

Funny that you say that, because 80% of the players I shoot at disconnect, I guess that's the skill behind true survival in DayZ. Also, Quake and CS were survival games, they were just done in a different format.

Thumbs up.

That ghillie that killed you at the end was bullshit, don't know how he didn't die. :@

Thumbs up.

That ghillie that killed you at the end was bullshit' date=' don't know how he didn't die. :@

[/quote']

Yeah, but it was a lot of fun - I love how were both out of ammo, bleeding out and looking at one another going, "oh shit"