Sign in to follow this  
jsteph87@live.com

Killed by a rabbit

Just hit a rabbit that ran out in front of me on a full green condition bicycle going ~70 kph.

Somehow this sends me and the bike tumbling out of control, resulting in my death. Nice...

Karma's a bitch' date=' ain't it?

[/quote']

If karma did exist, I would imagine I would be due some good karma after all the bullshit that has happened to me in the last couple days on this game.

im sure id kill myself after hitting a rabbit in real life on those tiny little bikes

Try hitting anything going that speed on a bike IRL. Without a helmet' date=' you might get similar results.

[/quote']

I really doubt that it would do anything aside from crush the rabbit while you felt a slight *BUMP*.

Try hitting anything going that speed on a bike IRL. Without a helmet' date=' you might get similar results.

[/quote']

I really doubt that it would do anything aside from crush the rabbit while you felt a slight *BUMP*.

maybe if your bike was a car, with tiny little bike tires anything over small rock size will ef up your day

[/quote']

Seriously? If you hit a rabbit going 70kph on a bicycle, you could easily come off and seriously hurt yourself. That is pretty damn fast to be going on a bicycle and you wouldn't have the mass just to roll straight over it like nothing had happened.

This is pretty easy to test in real life. Anyone have a pet rabbit?

Run Rabbit, run rabbit, run run run................

The rabbits are fighting back for all the mass killings of their species.

[/quote']

You've clearly never ridden a bike in your entire life. Doesn't take much of a bump to throw-off your steering and/or balance, and the faster you're going, the harder it is to correct without spilling over. So yeah, hitting something like a rabbit at 70mph on a bicycle could easily be fatal.

Probably a relative of this

I was just thinking about posting that video until I saw your comment >_<