Sign in to follow this  
danceswithzeds

To hell with vehicles, when will we see small hordes of the infected?

Is it just me, or would everyone rather see a small horde of the infected traversing different parts of the map making things really interesting.

That kind of view and possible interaction would make for 1000 times more interesting gameplay than commando kiddies or loot farming server owners hogging up the damn truck that is coming.

I don't think this is a suggestion because I shouldn't have to suggest this at all. It should be a priority so my question is, what is the projected time table for larger numbers of the infected?

Please, more resources on small hordes, not trucks.

Why can't they delete say, 75% of all the animals on the map, devote that game memory to more, and more zombies........ and sit back and enjoy all the praise and love?

Edited by danceswithzeds
  • Like 4

Yep, hordes are what made the game(mod) fun to me, although my group typically avoids other players.

Sometimes you've gotta make a choice between shooting through the zombies yet making your whereabouts known, or sneaking around a town.

• Like 1

Well before you make zombies (ok infected :) harder a good start would be to fix the "eagle eye" + their thermal vision first.

Because as long as a zombie 500m away spots you even if you are inside a building any kind of hord would be the death for everyone who has not allready found the best gear.

I remember way back in the mod me and 4 buddies all had mk.17s and we rambo'd the elektro hordes for half and hour, it was fun as balls. Endless raging zombies coming for our firing line, the sound from out of town must have been insane: imagine 5 light mgs all plugging away at once.

• Like 1

I remember way back in the mod me and 4 buddies all had mk.17s and we rambo'd the elektro hordes for half and hour, it was fun as balls. Endless raging zombies coming for our firing line, the sound from out of town must have been insane: imagine 5 light mgs all plugging away at once.

For us it was the shooting range military base in Tavi. We'd have a couple guys go in guns blazing while a couple others grabbed loot. Good times.

How about we have zombie hoards and vehicles?

I have very fond memories of Carmageddon.

• Like 2

and when the hoards come up to your base, we can have a farmageddon ! a FARM-ageddon carl !

lets see who will get it :D

• Like 1

Hordes and Vehicles are a priority, but not as much finding a decent coutermeasure for hackers and cheater that using the same invisible hacking since a couple or maibe 3 patches...

and a my post has been hidden as i said this but with not that much loudness...off course, who's not after being killed by a cheat that is out since 3 patches?

Edited by GunnyITA

Yeah, me too. I will immideately turn around and board the NOPE train out of there. But firstly they will have to greatly improve zombie AI, currently you would hardly be able to run away from such large horde. Fighting it with a fire axe while possible is too time consuming and there aren't enough bullets out there to kill em all.

Hordes and Vehicles are a priority, but not as much finding a decent coutermeasure for hackers and cheater that using the same invisible hacking since a couple or maibe 3 patches...

and a my post has been hidden as i said this but with not that much loudness...off course, who's not after being killed by a cheat that is out since 3 patches?

LOL.

That's amazing because on an earlier post, some guy was trying argue that every patch addresses the problem but then the "problem" is re-written so that it works again.  I tried to tell him this was untrue but you just proved me right.  As there is no way that the patch that came out 24 hours ago stopped any of "the problem".

thank you for proving me right, if only we were allowed to talk about it.   I feel like I'm on the wrong side of the Berlin Wall circa 1970.

Edited by danceswithzeds
  • Like 1