Sign in to follow this  
UltimateGentleman

Holding/shouldering/wrapping clothes round you

So when you overheat you need to take off some clothes to cool down but at any moment a server could just crash and it's hard to figure out what server you were on half the time since the list doesn't show what you were on last. Not to mention it's fairly inconvenient just having to sit there half naked staring at your gear until you're cold

Meaning while trying to cool down you could lose a lot or even all of your gear.

So how about being able to take your jacket off and hold it, put it over your shoulder or tie it round your waist? It's something I do all the time in real life, with hoodies mostly it's easy to tie it around and have your front pockets be at your hips.

That would be great especially it'd be like having your clothes on heat and cool down modes essentially, without having to throw them on the ground or have them take up a silly amount of backpack space you might need.

I realize they probably couldn't realistically flap around but it beats holding them like some static disc shaped item. And that wrapping your trousers round your waist doesn't work but just your jacket should be enough anyway, until it's summer maybe we'll need shorts to stay cool I don't know.

I see no reason why it shouldn't be available in some form, who chucks their nice coat in the mud when they're too hot?

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Yeah, personally I'm all up for this idea. Also, they probably would be able to add the psychics effects you're talking about if they do a good job on this new engine. 

Yeah, personally I'm all up for this idea. Also, they probably would be able to add the psychics effects you're talking about if they do a good job on this new engine. 

Well I don't know anything about that but as long as it doesn't take up too many resources having things flapping about, awesome.

They work but I just don't see why the best option should be to throw your clothes on the floor...