Sign in to follow this  
subjectsigma

Red Bull (Energy Drink)

I think it would be an awesome addition!

like it increases your speed by 2/3 points, but as a result you get hungry/dehydrated at an accelerated rate

Oh and it gives you Wiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggs:angel: lol j/k

A bit unnecessary in alpha stage, don't you think?

All the brand names will have to be removed. Unless of course, someone works for a company that wants to be in the game, then get in touch.

I tried approaching directly but its all "send us letters and we'll get back to you". I think you guys would rather we spent our time on developing, and not on filling out forms for companies that can't handle email applications for this kind of thing (thanks Mountain Dew for being so "progressive").

You could use a fake name, like MadCow or something, lol.

edit: It gives you HOOVES

Just ask the guys that did the powerthirst youtube vids if you can use their name.

Argh no drugs. The game would be banned in Australia faster than a DayZ zombie can chew your face off. Because noone over 15 plays games and drugs are bad mk.

All the brand names will have to be removed. Unless of course' date=' someone works for a company that wants to be in the game, then get in touch.

I tried approaching directly but its all "send us letters and we'll get back to you". I think you guys would rather we spent our time on developing, and not on filling out forms for companies that can't handle email applications for this kind of thing (thanks Mountain Dew for being so "progressive").

[/quote']

Actually, If I wasnt able to drink Mountain dew.. I wouldnt play. I feel If my char isnt havin his sugar fix then whats the point in surviving. :<

All the brand names will have to be removed. Unless of course' date=' someone works for a company that wants to be in the game, then get in touch.

[/quote']

You're quite right about this. However, 'product placement' is a definite function in many marketing departments of consumer goods companies. They will pay you to have their product show up. If you want a source of financing for the DayZ mod, this might be worth pursuing.

[/quote']

But the bean tins are quite clearly Heinz

I found a Moutain Dew once :D then I realised, it was rarer than the GNV which I haven't found yet.. sadface.

I like the idea of redbull.

For brands i dont really mind, pepsi and coke can just become cola, beans are beans i dont care if they're heinz, and redbull can just be an energy drink. Im sure there will be time in the futur to negociate brands appearing.