Mad Scientist

0.50 stable....

So, I take it the 0.50 stable push didn't happen? Just jumped on and all servers (Oz) bar experimental are running 0.49...

Any news?

• Like 1

Why can't you people go to the damn Announcements and Information subforum? It's the first one with all the information. It's like people have a reading disability.

Really i dont see how its a big deal.... Like shit he is just asking a question. We are not all frequent flyers to this forum. 

• Like 8

Why can't you people go to the damn Announcements and Information subforum? It's the first one with all the information. It's like people have a reading disability.

You could have said that without coming across as an asshole.  Not calling you an asshole, just saying that you appear to be one.

• Like 7

Lol and neither of you answer him. The .50 update was delayed due to a crash they want to fix first.

• Like 5

Yeah we had that red box telling us it was happening yesterday and then it was just gone, I'm sure a lot of people must have figured that the patch was applied.

The red box is a good idea for sure that way everyone sees it but I think it should also be there for if there's a delay.

Would save a lot of topics like this needing to be made and if they were well then that person really didn't read since the red box should pretty much be the first thing you see.

• Like 1

Lol and neither of you answer him. The .50 update was delayed due to a crash they want to fix first.

Well i didn't know the answer. so i was interested in post. but to see replies to tell him to get lost.

• Like 1

Why can't you people go to the damn Announcements and Information subforum? It's the first one with all the information. It's like people have a reading disability.

Thanks Wizard!! You are awesome and such a great name. How long did it take you to come up with that? Pity about the other 13 people who beat you to it...

• Like 3

Be kind, please rewind.  Well at least thats what they used to tell us before dvd's at the movie joint.  Scientist there was a delay in release, at this point there is no set time upon when we will see a patch update.  Call me crazy, maybe weds of next week?  Either way the most important thing is today's delayed release can be tested by updating to exp build.  Take it down a tick we all get frustrated, but we are all in the same boat together. Every frustration you are feeling is most likely amplified by ten on the development side.  I'm giving beans to all of you for not going overboard, now from here on out be nice to one another aye?

Steak.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

I'm sorry for coming off as an asshole. It's just getting kind of buggy because of the amount of people we get around here uninformed.

• Like 2

I've been using forums since I was a kid for the past twenty years. People don't read stickied threads. It's easier to just answer their damn question.

• Like 1

I'm sorry for coming off as an asshole. It's just getting kind of buggy because of the amount of people we get around here uninformed.

I understand your frustration. I expect that people would look in the obvious and appropriate places first before asking a question such as the one proposed by the OP.

I mean, its not like this is the MWO forums, things are labeled and filed rather cleanly and consistently. If you want to see where this could be a legitimate question see the type of 'organization' they have going on, its enough to drive you mad!

TLDR: I understand people need help sometimes, but why would the first thing you think to do be not look where the information was obvious?

• Like 1

agree with you. people wanna get told everything instead of looking on their own, that is pure lazyness and im not even kidding, its always the same.

some people just arnt aware of forums layouts. post a link to question or just answer if you have time.

most people are so uptight on forums then you wonder why people get pissed :lol:

I'm glad they are working in it more. Perhaps locked doors are being worked on YES. Or less zombies going through walls, or hacking is being reduced.

I would rather see less updates but valuable fixes to the game.