THANKS FOR WATCHING GUIZE 

2eebtza.jpg

lol?

I just run from town to town being the worst possible survivor

• Like 1

lol?

I just run from town to town being the worst possible survivor

Ah yes, good ole days lmao

I just fish and eat berries. fishing is a pretty reliable food source.

It is but carrying around a 1x3 stick in your backpack is not quite efficient in my opinion, lmao

1x3 ?  When i made my fishing pole it was like 1x6 spaces :(    They need a tackle box or fishing lure , the worse part is digging up and  carrying the worms.

It is but carrying around a 1x3 stick in your backpack is not quite efficient in my opinion, lmao

1x3 ?  When i made my fishing pole it was like 1x6 spaces :(    They need a tackle box or fishing lure , the worse part is digging up and  carrying the worms.

Space isn't really an issue unless you somehow convinced yourself that you need 6 magazines for your rifle. c;

I get along just fine with a hunter backpack.  I keep a yellow box, med kit, fire kit, fire axe, a few little other necessary tools, with a lot of space to spare. The fishing pole goes on my back since it is one space taller than the axe and blends in with the woods anyway.  It's easy enough to find a hoe or a shovel in a barn and a stack of worms only takes 1 spot.  

Space isn't really an issue unless you somehow convinced yourself that you need 6 magazines for your rifle. c;

I get along just fine with a hunter backpack.  I keep a yellow box, med kit, fire kit, fire axe, a few little other necessary tools, with a lot of space to spare. The fishing pole goes on my back since it is one space taller than the axe and blends in with the woods anyway.  It's easy enough to find a hoe or a shovel in a barn and a stack of worms only takes 1 spot.  

True true, but the point of having an axe is to quickly eliminate annoying zombies. I don't suppose a fishing pole one hits a zombie lmao.

Gathering up a few cans does the job imo too.

Glad to hear you have improved...

:D

From the mod to the standalone how I game has not really changed

Hardly any core changes have happened for me playing DayZ

True true, but the point of having an axe is to quickly eliminate annoying zombies. I don't suppose a fishing pole one hits a zombie lmao.

Gathering up a few cans does the job imo too.

actually, as long as you still have your axe somewhere on your person (ie, in your bag), you can still use it from your hotbar.  I keep mine in my bag.

and you'd think the pole would kill them in a single hit, since it's a straight jab into the eye socket.

Edited by nettles
  • Like 1

actually, as long as you still have your axe somewhere on your person (ie, in your bag), you can still use it from your hotbar.  I keep mine in my bag.

and you'd think the pole would kill them in a single hit, since it's a straight jab into the eye socket.

Didn't think that one through, you're right lmao, my life was a lie, holy crap