Sign in to follow this  
Quijibo

Hide Feedback Messages

I would like to see an option to hide the feedback messages, similar to hitting the tilde (~) key to hide the quick bar. I like to take screen shots when I see something cool in game. Seeing all those messages popping up kind of ruins the shot. It's even worse when the server has those red messages popping all the time. If I could just hit a key to hide them for about thirty seconds I would be able to get those perfect screen shots that I want.

• Like 1

Good call, I have had to wait for a few minutes sometimes to get the perfect sreenshot, top notch photograhper I am in all.  I would not mind if in hardcore they were completely removed honestly.

• Like 1

Good call, I have had to wait for a few minutes sometimes to get the perfect sreenshot, top notch photograhper I am in all.  I would not mind if in hardcore they were completely removed honestly.

It would just make sense to remove them in hardcore altogether. If the point of hardcore is a more immersive experience it's kind of ruined by a "I'm feeling hungry message" every five minutes.

Yes!

And not even for screenshots....they bug the hell outa me. To me they are 10x more intrusive than the old mod GUI...not that I want  that back, really I don't want anything on my screen while playing. Besides....we have pretty much everything on the inv tab :)

Hardcore?  I only see 1st and 3rd person servers  <_<

Yes!

And not even for screenshots....they bug the hell outa me. To me they are 10x more intrusive than the old mod GUI...not that I want  that back, really I don't want anything on my screen while playing. Besides....we have pretty much everything on the inv tab :)

the status in the inv-tab is just a placeholder and assistance due to the first days of SA nobody had a clue what is going on and what those messages meant. Many of my friends characters randomly passed out while doing normal stuff like waiting, eating, running. since it was fund it was not really helpful for the game ;)

I am cooling off

I am slowly cooling off

I am cooling off

I am slowly cooling off

I am cooling off

I am slowly cooling off

Who doesn't like an endless list like that ?