Sign in to follow this  
pale1776

Cars- Dropping/hidden guns

No, this isnt an ERMAHGERD AD CARZ PLS thread, so yoi can uncrck those knuckles :p

What I mean is that with cars becoming a reality, I had an idea. What if cars spawned with a hidden gun (not all of them though, maybe like 1/10 of all cars) that you had to look for in and out of the car? And we would need shooting from vehicles and being able to shoot inside them as well.

Imagine running from infected, throwing yourself in and lovking the doors. Theyre bashing the car, the windshield is cracking. You frantically search, finding nothing. Wait! The glove box! Inside is an old 1911 with a full mag, your saved!

I also think that maybe you can drop items in the car. As a seperate inventory space, like car-back seat and car- front seat, and car- glovebox. Youd have to be in the front seat or back seat based on what you were searching.

Imagine that you just pissed off a bandit clan. Your running down the road, trying to get away. They come around, and fishtail in front of you and hop out to beat you unconcious. You wake up in the nighttime sitting in the back row of an SUV. Theres two in front, and one next to you. They dont know your awake, but theres no escaoe. You look down in despair. Whats that? A CZ75! Crap, only one round chambered... you put on your seatbelt, and shoot the driver, sending the SUV flying. Everything goes black. You wake up again, and crawl out the wreckage. You look back to see 3 dead bandits being eaten by the infected...

Whaddo yall think?

Theres all ready that (well in .50 exp). I was a fresh spawn in nova and I popped open a trunk of a car and bam, 1911. If a secret weapon would spawn in a car it should be a military like vehicle.

Theres all ready that (well in .50 exp). I was a fresh spawn in nova and I popped open a trunk of a car and bam, 1911. If a secret weapon would spawn in a car it should be a military like vehicle.

Nah, I meant like a civilian pistol that was left behind in a working car. They would be rare, like maybe 1/10th of cars spawned them. In the passenger part, not the trunk

The mod featured inventory space in vehicles; I'm sure the SA will be the same.

And I'd guess they will add loot to working vehicles as well.

No, this isnt an ERMAHGERD AD CARZ PLS thread, so yoi can uncrck those knuckles :P

What I mean is that with cars becoming a reality, I had an idea. What if cars spawned with a hidden gun (not all of them though, maybe like 1/10 of all cars) that you had to look for in and out of the car? And we would need shooting from vehicles and being able to shoot inside them as well.

Imagine running from infected, throwing yourself in and lovking the doors. Theyre bashing the car, the windshield is cracking. You frantically search, finding nothing. Wait! The glove box! Inside is an old 1911 with a full mag, your saved!

I also think that maybe you can drop items in the car. As a seperate inventory space, like car-back seat and car- front seat, and car- glovebox. Youd have to be in the front seat or back seat based on what you were searching.

Imagine that you just pissed off a bandit clan. Your running down the road, trying to get away. They come around, and fishtail in front of you and hop out to beat you unconcious. You wake up in the nighttime sitting in the back row of an SUV. Theres two in front, and one next to you. They dont know your awake, but theres no escaoe. You look down in despair. Whats that? A CZ75! Crap, only one round chambered... you put on your seatbelt, and shoot the driver, sending the SUV flying. Everything goes black. You wake up again, and crawl out the wreckage. You look back to see 3 dead bandits being eaten by the infected...

Whaddo yall think?

I think cars should have the same loot tables as anything else, cars are not a special place.

I think cars should have the same loot tables as anything else, cars are not a special place.

No, thats what I meant. I just suggested instead of having the loot spawn in an obvios place, it spawns under a seat, or in the glovebox. Your have to look in first person to find it and grab it. Like looking inder beds for loot.

Just a little immersion, being kidnapped and finding a lost gun under the car seat...