Sign in to follow this  
therunningmanz

One in the chamber Sporter Vs two players!

Hi,

In this video I'm playing on the current 0.50 experimental server when I meet two players who have significantly more gear than me, this is what happens....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSZsZfmc-OQ&list=UU4TP_rKc6AYFC3gbD1VS90w

Thanks for watching,

TRMZ

Edited by TheRunningManZ
  • Like 3

Hi,

In this video I'm playing on the current 0.50 experimental server when I meet two players who have significantly more gear than me, this is what happens....

Thanks for watching,

TRMZ

Well played sir, well played.  Strategy almost always trumps gear, fine example there.

Edited by Cptn_Miller
  • Like 1

I would have ran away - way too risky. With a better gun (or a magazine in the Sporter) and only one opponent I might have tried my luck. But then I also play on first person servers where the situation might have developed very differently (there is a lot of peeking going on here).

Anyways well done - you made good use of those shots and your senses as well.

Edited by Evil Minion

I would have ran away - way too risky. With a better gun (or a magazine in the Sporter) and only one opponent I might have tried my luck. But then I also play on first person servers where the situation might have developed very differently (there is a lot of peeking going on here).

Anyways well done - you made good use of those shots and your senses as well.

Thanks! I play a lot of first too, my vids lately have probably been 50/50 split. I tend to just play which one I feel like playing. Hcore still feels really intense to me and I probably would have ran there if it was hcore. However I play third when I feel like having fun, I play the game in a similar way but with the intensity lowered, it is enjoyable in a different way.

Third is different and involves different tactics but I wouldn't say it is less tactical. In some areas you could argue first is easier to play (if you play careful and use cover correctly you are far less likely to be spotted at all in first).

You should have played that new Lenny Kravitz song for them :P

• Like 1