Sign in to follow this  
doctorrayray

Where's the action at?

Electro.  For certain.  It used to be Berezino.  Cherno isn't as good as Electro, but decent.  NWAF always has geared guys running around, not a bad spot either.  Military barracks will always have guys coming into them, especially in the first few after a server reset.

I never encounter players at NWAF, It seems everyone is scared of the place, a lot of people just loot the south western barracks and bug out, Dichina Military base and the forest base north of Kamenka are the riskiest spots from my personal experience if you're looking for geared up high stakes PvP. Otherwise just sit at the top of the lift in the Tower in Novo with an SKS and wait for bambis to come up.

I don't think you read what I posted. Everyone is entitled to their own play style. Forgive me for suggesting something to the OP.

Lol you  quote yourself saying 'I suggest' yet your at the start of your original post you say 'you should'... He isn't asking about play styles he is talking only about pvp yet there always has to be one guy to be condescending about it...