scottyhead100@googlemail.com

No More Server Logs?

Hello, Last Year I ran a server on the mod for several months and used to comb over the server logs to find Hackers and items that shouldn't be in the game, After a long time I decided to get a server for DayZ SA but I cannot find any way of repeating this, or talking Via admin chat to players who wish to voice their concerns about players who I could then look into from the logs.

If anyone could help or even point me in the direction it would be greatly appreciated, I loved being able to help people who used my server and always tried to keep it as clean as possible, but at the moment these are causing me snags.

Thank you very much for any assistance:)

DayZ SA Is still in Early Access Alpha, there is no way that they would, in their right minds give us logs or server files. They do plan on releasing server files at some point, but currently now is not that time.

My Advise? Check back in a year or so for server files, should be in beta by then.

• Like 1

When private shards come out it'll be possible to view the BEC logs, maybe that will help?

• Like 1

I dont know what shards are, Ill need to look into it:) but if a private shard stops players carrying gear over from public servers I will probably not use them, But thank you for the info it will help:)

From my understanding (if its like the private hives in the mod) thats exactly what it does

Administration like in the MOD will not be possible for a long time.

Server files and logs will be restricted till they open up the GameFiles completely.

BEC logs is the only thing that is allowed right now.

We can hope for Kill logs and RCON to execute commands but it will not put you in the same position you would have as a Admin in the MOD.