Sign in to follow this  
XslaneyX

Hi res clothing

Hi all

As per title really. Looking to find out which expansion on Arma 2 gives the higher res textures for the clothing? Not sure if its the british armed forces addon or the private military company one

cheers:)

Vanilla Arma 2 CO comes with lite versions of the BAF and PMC expansions which includes low-res skins and weapons of the units and equipment in those expansions. If you want high-rez textures then you have to buy the full expansion.

I don't know which clothing you're referring to so I can't help you decide which one to get. The clothing looks fine to me.

I bought PMC but it only changed the res of the civies.

Assuming you need BAF to get high res camo clothing.

PMC for hi res survivor clothing and the camo and gillie suit require BAF. Im pretty certain.

BAF does camo and higher res land rover and some weapons you get from helis, gillie seems the same as before I had BAF but already had PMC so is high res either from base or PMC

ty gents.

Yes mainly referring to the camo clothing as well as civvie clothing as they look like a bag of shit without the addons :-/

wookie suit looks ok though

The civies aren't as bad in lo-rez as the camo is imo. The lite-version camo is just horrible.

The civies aren't as bad in lo-rez as the camo is imo. The lite-version camo is just horrible.

Yeah agree. Just looking at some screenies of the BAF camo clothing and it looks proper mint in high res. If i bought it off the bohemia site is it straightforward installation wise?

I think that the detail in the PMC civvie clothing is really nice actually, well worth the price of the addon, especially due to the fact that they actually have some worthwhile content for playing.

Yeah agree. Just looking at some screenies of the BAF camo clothing and it looks proper mint in high res. If i bought it off the bohemia site is it straightforward installation wise?

I have no idea as I use steam. On there it is Buy, run once(setup), done.