PartyHans

Ping on one server, random kicks

Greetings

I have a problem, i recently started playing dayz vanilla again, and i'm playing on a server called DayZ Europa, everything was fine for like 2 weeks or something, until i started getting high ping on only that one server and sometimes getting kicked for wrong file signature and some battleye error. But i've reinstalled battleye and still this keeps happening to me. But my friends, both from my own country and all the other players don't have this problem. Exept for my friend who lives in the same appartment as i do. Now i've contacted the company that provides us with internet and they don't see anything wrong, also it's only that one server. The ping goes from 120 to 160, but in DayZcommander it's often just 10000, but i've stopped using DayZcommander now. And sure i could try to play with 120 -160 ping but i'm having problems opening doors, and stuff dissappears from my inventory if i moved something right before logging out, plus the occasional server kick. Does anyone know a fix to this

Greetings

I have a problem, i recently started playing dayz vanilla again, and i'm playing on a server called DayZ Europa, everything was fine for like 2 weeks or something, until i started getting high ping on only that one server and sometimes getting kicked for wrong file signature and some battleye error. But i've reinstalled battleye and still this keeps happening to me. But my friends, both from my own country and all the other players don't have this problem. Exept for my friend who lives in the same appartment as i do. Now i've contacted the company that provides us with internet and they don't see anything wrong, also it's only that one server. The ping goes from 120 to 160, but in DayZcommander it's often just 10000, but i've stopped using DayZcommander now. And sure i could try to play with 120 -160 ping but i'm having problems opening doors, and stuff dissappears from my inventory if i moved something right before logging out, plus the occasional server kick. Does anyone know a fix to this

Did this get better Hans?

Yes it did, no idea what was going on but my internet provider company did something that took three days and after that it was okay.

But i have taken a break from ArmA 2, as much as i love the survival aspects of the newer updates, i get tired of constantly eating, not that it's too difficult to find animals, it just takes more of my time than i'd like. Plus i have started playing ArmA 3 Battle Royale alot

But i have taken a break from ArmA 2, as much as i love the survival aspects of the newer updates, i get tired of constantly eating, not that it's too difficult to find animals, it just takes more of my time than i'd like. Plus i have started playing ArmA 3 Battle Royale alot

As soon as the DayZ SA team find the "upload" button to update dayzmod to 1.8.3 on Steam, you won't have such issue with food. Just be patient and wait for few weeks.

• Like 1

I have said this on another tread ya gave the same answer for, but fyi Steam alreasdy had DayZ updated to 1.8.3 already so that has nothing to even do with the issues people are having. They are having these issues with the current version that is out right now.

Scratch that comment. Stupidity on my part. Aparently the launchers aren't updating either. I totally misread mine. So eactly how do you get the update because it seems Steam isn't the only one dragging ass on updates. DayZ launcher isn't updating either. The manual download on the site is version 1.7.3 so wtf? lmao