Ceeps

Script for auto run: No more using heavy objects on your keyboard!

I downloaded this program, autohotkey:

http://www.autohotkey.com/

Then I found and made this script.

Make a .txt document in notepad. save it as .ahk

*Numpad1 up::

If (Sending){

Send {w Up}

Sending := false

} Else {

Sending := True

Send {w Down}

}

Return

You can use Numpad1 as a toggle to auto run! No more using bowls to hold down the W key!

Yes, a script you WRITE YOURSELF must be secretly a virus, you caught me. I'm out to get you, not make your life easier.

The game should have an autorun option since 90% of this game is running.

If you don't trust autohotkey (freeware), not made by me, scan it or something.

I smell something fishy...

I use a autohotkey script to hold the Tab key while I'm playing Dragon Age 2. Its a safe program.

1. Hold W

2. Press shift+tab while running

3. Stop holding W

4. shift+tab back to game

Protip: Not everyone has the steam version of Arma II: CO. This does work for that however.

1. Hold W

3. Stop holding W

Protip: Not everyone has the steam version of Arma II: CO. This does work for that however.

Protip: Anyone can run the game via Steam to get the steam overlay. This does work for everyone. :sleepy:

1. Hold W

3. Stop holding W

Protip: Anyone can run the game via Steam to get the steam overlay. This does work for everyone. :sleepy:

Protip: I've had so many issues with simply adding many games to steam to access the overlay, chances are, this does not work for everyone.

1. Hold W

3. Stop holding W

Protip: I've had so many issues with simply adding many games to steam to access the overlay' date=' chances are, this does not work for everyone.

[/quote']

Protip: Battleye may ban you for using 3rd party programs

Using the Steam overlay trick can cause menu glitches in-game. Just hold W like a man.

Okay. I genuinely laughed.

Guys, don't worry, it's not a virus or anything. It's just a picture. I know you might be hesitant upon seeing a tinyurl link.

Nearly two pages and not one person has just said "thanks", so here you go:

THANKS!

My middle finger joints get locked and hurt because I'm holding down W so much in this mod. I'm anxious to try this out.

I don't need a 'script' my keyboard supports macros' date=' so does my mouse. Logitech "G" Series FTW!

[/quote']

I've heard a lot of people reply to this as I search around for auto-run solutions (I use sixlauncher and I don't want to muck about with steam overlay). However, no one mentions how or even *if* they have done it.

Activating the quick create macro thing and then tapping or holding "W" only makes it tap "W" once.

So how exactly *do* I make my G19 keyboard toggle a key on and off (or however you get an autorun G macro on a g19 keyboard).

Get an Alienware laptop, press stealth mode and the character runs forever no matter what game it is. Only thing that's good about it..

Yes, I will go out and buy a mediocre laptop that has a 50% upcharge for brand name and ugly design so that I can auto-run.

This is exactly what I am going to do.