Sign in to follow this  
Shrub Rocketeer ™

fire adveture is stop before finish

i was met one player name govner he saying 'hey i am die from cold plese can you halp me dont shot i am frend' i say 'ok i try to make you more hot but we must go from starry and find the ingrediant for make fire' he say 'you know how to make the fire?' i say 'yes' but is not true 100% i nevr doing only see movie in youtbe so i must remeber how is make and kep finger cross for success mission of sayve my new frozened frend govner

i explan we ned to find matches paper rag stones also twig and fire woods and we ned pickaxe for stones and normal axe for the woods he say he have the paper so we have good start to our adveture he was very chatty guy dont stop to talk he tell me about evrything wat is happen because dayz is vary new for him only play 1 week so he is vary excite about see a deers or animal and i like vary much because is make me again see dayz in nooby eyes and is great

we find first the bush for twigs i take some and i explan him how is doing and he try and was success he was say is great like realism game i say 'yes is the true' we run in novy for find matches and axe but is not here so i explain we must try bigger citi like berezino but govner was afraid he say he watching too many movie is only murders here but i say 'dont worry nothing i have my mosin and i am protect you from killer bandit' he say 'ok shrub i trust'

we arrive in the forest we look berezino and strait away we listen guns shot, govner say 'i dont like maybe we try again in the factory?' i say 'plese relax no panic, we have power because nobody know we here and we can see all the town' i gived my binoculers to govner and say look around find player and he was excite and stop to worry and find some player, he was enjoy the binocler and i say him 'you can kep' and he say 'yes thanyou'

we going proned acros the felds to houses in hospital area we go into blue door house and i find matches 'YES!!! we having matches' govner say maybe we try the shop i say yes and we find 2 stone we are vary close for make a fire now, i find new axe in the back shop and we decid lets go to the gren house we coming from the shop and after is desync happen red chain logo and after server is close i try again join same server but govner never coming i was shout and look the player list but no is not arriving my frend

is many time happen NEW FREND IS LOST from server restarted i am sure if we make new system like join again last server auto button system we can stop to lost all the frends AND LOST ADVETURE WAT IS NO FINIS i hope you were survive from cold guvnor and i putting in the gren house evrything for the fire what you is ned so plese look in the top bedroom in orange bagpack and good luck take easy my good frend govner

• Like 7

Agreed. Server restarts/crashes are the single biggest factor that reduces the enjoyment of playing DayZ in its current state.

Working persistence and loot respawn is really going to tie a lot of things together and make it feel like a "game". Can't wait.

• Like 5

You're awesome Shrub.. I wish I was more like you.

Rejoin last server is a great idea. Had the same thing happen, find a nice survivor and disconnected.

• Like 1

After all this running around from Novo to Berezino, he probably wasn't cold anymore... :lol:

I agree. Server restarts or crashes happen at the wrong time way too many times. We all experienced it at least once. Some were saved by a server restart during a firefight, but many lost friends because of them.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience Shrub! :thumbsup:  Your actions will be remembered by Govner for sure!

• Like 3

Rejoin last server is a great idea. Had the same thing happen, find a nice survivor and disconnected.

I hope at some point they can include a 'date joined' in your history for the server browser.

• Like 2

I hope at some point they can include a 'date joined' in your history for the server browser.

God yes, right now the bloody thing is nearly worthless as it stands.  It would also be really nice if you could see the server information from in game as well.

• Like 1

Your frend govner.... umm... did he by any chance have ... ah... an eye patch over his right eye ???  Chances are as soon as you lit that fire he woulda shot you and your pig, making yous into a nice stew...  watch The Walking Dead... never trust the govner....

your sig is f'n priceless lol

Edited by Cptn_Miller
  • Like 1

i was met one player name govner he saying 'hey i am die from cold plese can you halp me dont shot i am frend' i say 'ok i try to make you more hot but we must go from starry and find the ingrediant for make fire' he say 'you know how to make the fire?' i say 'yes' but is not true 100% i nevr doing only see movie in youtbe so i must remeber how is make and kep finger cross for success mission of sayve my new frozened frend govner

i explan we ned to find matches paper rag stones also twig and fire woods and we ned pickaxe for stones and normal axe for the woods he say he have the paper so we have good start to our adveture he was very chatty guy dont stop to talk he tell me about evrything wat is happen because dayz is vary new for him only play 1 week so he is vary excite about see a deers or animal and i like vary much because is make me again see dayz in nooby eyes and is great

we find first the bush for twigs i take some and i explan him how is doing and he try and was success he was say is great like realism game i say 'yes is the true' we run in novy for find matches and axe but is not here so i explain we must try bigger citi like berezino but govner was afraid he say he watching too many movie is only murders here but i say 'dont worry nothing i have my mosin and i am protect you from killer bandit' he say 'ok shrub i trust'

we arrive in the forest we look berezino and strait away we listen guns shot, govner say 'i dont like maybe we try again in the factory?' i say 'plese relax no panic, we have power because nobody know we here and we can see all the town' i gived my binoculers to govner and say look around find player and he was excite and stop to worry and find some player, he was enjoy the binocler and i say him 'you can kep' and he say 'yes thanyou'

we going proned acros the felds to houses in hospital area we go into blue door house and i find matches 'YES!!! we having matches' govner say maybe we try the shop i say yes and we find 2 stone we are vary close for make a fire now, i find new axe in the back shop and we decid lets go to the gren house we coming from the shop and after is desync happen red chain logo and after server is close i try again join same server but govner never coming i was shout and look the player list but no is not arriving my frend

is many time happen NEW FREND IS LOST from server restarted i am sure if we make new system like join again last server auto button system we can stop to lost all the frends AND LOST ADVETURE WAT IS NO FINIS i hope you were survive from cold guvnor and i putting in the gren house evrything for the fire what you is ned so plese look in the top bedroom in orange bagpack and good luck take easy my good frend govner

You can open your Steam overlay in-game and look on there to see who you recently played with.  Might help in finding people from time to time.

• Like 1