Sign in to follow this  
Cptn_Miller

Sorry =UN= guy....

Sorry, didnt mean to blow you away but you scared the f'n piss out of me, didnt take any of your stuff, removed it from body so hopefully you went back and picked it up again.

Was sitting there watching tv, Kitchen Nightmares on bbc, and heard door 1 open.... then my door open.... all i saw was ak and unloaded, normally woulda tried to talk you down but the doors opened so quickly i was taken completely off guard and just reacted. My appologies.

• Like 3

Sorry, didnt mean to blow you away but you scared the f'n piss out of me, didnt take any of your stuff, removed it from body so hopefully you went back and picked it up again.

Was sitting there watching tv, Kitchen Nightmares on bbc, and heard door 1 open.... then my door open.... all i saw was ak and unloaded, normally woulda tried to talk you down but the doors opened so quickly i was taken completely off guard and just reacted. My appologies.

Haha Killers guilt love it!

• Like 2

Haha Killers guilt love it!

I try my best to never kos, try to get a tactical advantage, talk to people and difuse the situation.... but shit happened so fast, i do feel bad... I'm under the impression that stripping loot off the body will allow it to remain there longer than if you leave it on the body, so hoping he ran back to the scene of the crime.

Edited by Cptn_Miller
  • Like 3

Ironically enough, =UN= are friendly peacekeepers lol.

Ironically enough, =UN= are friendly peacekeepers lol.

Unfortunately thats exactly what i was thinking.. hence this post, dont want to make anyone's kos list...

That survival instinct... that itchy trigger finger... the struggle with loss... the regret... the wish to make amends. The apocalypse needs people like you!  :beans:

• Like 2

That survival instinct... that itchy trigger finger... the struggle with loss... the regret... the wish to make amends. The apocalypse needs people like you!  :beans:

As much as i like to sound like a pyscho on the forums, im usually the one getting shot cause i dont shoot / react quick enough or get caught with my pants down... playing lone wolf in this game is rough and kinda forces these reactions, personally... i blame the f'n TV... was distracted..

As much as i like to sound like a pyscho on the forums, im usually the one getting shot cause i dont shoot / react quick enough or get caught with my pants down... playing lone wolf in this game is rough and kinda forces these reactions, personally... i blame the f'n TV... was distracted..

I am exactly, 100%, in the same boat as you. We seem to have the same ideal way to play.

I am exactly, 100%, in the same boat as you. We seem to have the same ideal way to play.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

• Like 7

I use to be very cautious to not kill unless absolutely necessary, like yourselves.

But having 600+ hours to date, DayZ has changed me.

The things I've seen man...

• Like 3

I use to be very cautious to not kill unless absolutely necessary, like yourselves.

But having 600+ hours to date, DayZ has changed me.

Yep, i only have 141 hrs played, a relative noob, this game is horrifying and a major adrenaline rush... my reactions - more and more lately - are turning into shoot first... not my normal protocol but adjusting due to encounters...  the horror.....  I am becoming Jack Torrence... redrum.. redrum..

dont agree with the love story shit hahaha...

Edited by Cptn_Miller
  • Like 1

If I feel I'm getting bum rushed by somebody in close quarters my immediate instinct is to shoot first and cry over their corpse later.

"WHY, GOD, WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!?"

I also prefer interaction to just another fire fight.

• Like 1

If I feel I'm getting bum rushed by somebody in close quarters my immediate instinct is to shoot first and cry over their corpse later.

"WHY, GOD, WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!?"

I also prefer interaction to just another fire fight.

Ya, im like Tom Hanks on his f'n raft cryin over Wilson.... WILSON !!! WILSON!!! 

on a side note, that was prob one of his worst movies ever... and Saving Private Ryan his best...

Edited by Cptn_Miller

Was sitting there watching tv, Kitchen Nightmares on bbc,

Who said TV doesn't kill people?

I've been there myself, the sudden shock of seeing someone and it's an autonomic response, used to regularly empty a M4 mag into someone

Edited by Jonah_Hobbes
  • Like 1

dont agree with the love story shit hahaha...

So you think Twilight is better?  ;)

I have… seen things you people wouldn't believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like tears… in… rain. Time… to die…

Edited by jukaga
  • Like 2

I have… seen things you people wouldn't believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like tears… in… rain. Time… to die…

Excellent Blade Runner quote and prob THE best line in the entire movie, one of many Riddly Scott movies way way ahead of its time...  Rutger was killer as Roy.  Alien and Blade Runner, imo, are still top notch movies even tho they are 30yrs+ old.

Edited by Cptn_Miller
  • Like 1

Hey man. Where was this?

Was is in the military base at Veresnik? Prison, 2nd floor?

I had a blue UN berret, green mountain backpack. Opened the door on the second floor and got killed. Never saw who did it. Sounded like mosin.

Was that you?

P.S. I do not mind but that was the first time someone killed me on sight after a month. :) And I lost 4-5 very nicely packed medkits!

Edited by Calvin Candie
  • Like 1

Hey man. Where was this?

Was is in the military base at Veresnik? Prison, 2nd floor?

I had a blue UN berret, green mountain backpack. Opened the door on the second floor and got killed. Never saw who did it. Sounded like mosin.

Was that you?

P.S. I do not mind but that was the first time someone killed me on sight after a month. :) And I lost 4-5 very nicely packed medkits!

Nope, the military base southeast of Vybor, in the military barracks building, i was in the shower room - 1st door on left.

I think we've all at some point have pulled the trigger and felt regret. At least you left his equipment for him. Stand up thing to do, instead of saying "whoops, might at well take this mag or two...".  Although you do start to feel it less when you reflect on how many times you hesistated and you were the one running a half hour back to your corpse.

Edited by Orakio