Sign in to follow this  
street707

Need A Immersive Survival Thriller To Watch Until Season 5 of Walking Dead? I got what you need!

Follow the life of a fresh spawn in DayZ like never before in this new survival thriller series entitled "Reborn". Here we will experience a journey throughout Chernarus as we face hostilities brought forth by the apocalypse of which so many have died. Such hostilities being zombies, bandits and environmental aspects all accompanied with my own personal touch of suspense and thrill using audio & visual effects. Come with me and follow the progress of this survivor striving to stay alive.

This series consists of 12 episodes totaling about 2 1/2 hours or entertainment. Each episode averages about 15 minutes in length which was created from around 2 hours of gameplay packed into each one. Each episode continues where the previous left off and follows like a TV show. These episodes compound off one another and each part is better then the previous. The action ranges from intense player interactions, zombie battles, gearing up sequences and an immersive original atmosphere that draws you in.

Please don't let the initial gear up session (Episode 1) fool you. This series takes off in a big way and is very immersive if you let it. Thanks to everyone that watches and I hope you enjoy. I put over 70 hours into this series between playing and editing and I think it paid off.

Edited by JiggaGeazY
  • Like 6

Creative editing, I like the narration.  I would say avoid using your inventory on screen as it pulls away from the feel your video is giving off. :beans:

Creative editing, I like the narration.  I would say avoid using your inventory on screen as it pulls away from the feel your video is giving off. :beans:

Good Point. Thanks for the advice. The story gets very very good. Keep going in the series. It's about 2 1/2 hours long. 12 episodes. Each better then the previous.

Good Point. Thanks for the advice. The story gets very very good. Keep going in the series. It's about 2 1/2 hours long. 12 episodes. Each better then the previous.

Sounds good, I'll give it a look when i get a bit of time.

Really Enjoyed that looking forward to the next one, nicely done.

Really Enjoyed that looking forward to the next one, nicely done.

Thank you so much for watching! Did you watch the entire series?

Edited by JiggaGeazY

OH  :o my bad i thought u were like releasing one each week or something LOL  damn gonna watch em all :D

OH  :o my bad i thought u were like releasing one each week or something LOL  damn gonna watch em all :D

yeah 12 parts in total for about 2 1/2 hours of entertainment. They get better with each episode so check them out. Thanks for watching!

Thanks you for 300 likes!

Episode 1 of Season 5 of The Walking Dead turned out amazing and this is going to be a great season.

Thanks to everyone that watched my Survival Thriller Series Reborn. I appreciate the support and I love to entertain.

You present the video with the exact feeling i had, the first time i booted up the mod :D

Brings back joyfull memories, thanks alot mate.

Have some beans, i will watch the rest of the series, the first episode was very very good.

You present the video with the exact feeling i had, the first time i booted up the mod :D

Brings back joyfull memories, thanks alot mate.

Have some beans, i will watch the rest of the series, the first episode was very very good.

That is a great compliment thank you! I know that the mod brought immense immersion to a lot of people and to give you that feel I believe is a great accomplishment for me. LOL Thanks for watching and be sure to watch the rest of it. I'm serious when I say that it gets much better and is very very immersive.

• Like 1