Laserhead

Can't Connect to the Game

Ok, so I went through and installed the game properly onto steam and then i downloaded the mod. I first tried running the mod through Sixupdater but whenever i tried connecting to a server to play i got an error message saying "Bad serial number sent during setup", Ill post a pic of it as an attachment. So then i went into Steam to try and play it through that, but everytime i tried connecting to any server it gave me an error message saying "Bad Server, Couldn't Connect". I really wanna play this game, especially since my friends are playing it as well, so id love it if oyu could help me out with this.

I know the "Bad Serial..." issue can be caused by not running (and having steam do a first-time setup of) both ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 CO at least once through steam.

Yea, i started running Sixupdater as admin and made sure to start both games at least once and now i can join servers using that. But Steam still doesn't work. Every 1 out of like 50 servers i try i can connect to, but all the rest just keep saying "Bad server". I made sure to run steam as admin as well, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I'm happy to be able to play through sixupdater but id like to play through steam just so i can talk with my friends while i play easily, so any help with that would be much appreciated.