ZeroGravityx92

Seattle 102 Admin Abuse

How is disconnecting after killing someone disconnecting to avoid death? If you were shooting at him, he'd be avoiding death... but seeing as you and your friend were just sat there cowering in the corner how is banning Aviator after disconnecting after killing on your friends, without his knowledge of you and your friend even being there.

In reality, he didn't disconnect to avoid death. He could of disconnected for a variety of reasons, your just upset because your friend let his guard down and got killed.

Well, I guess this will be my last post on the matter unless anyone wants to directly address me; I think I have settled on having lost all our things and have said what I wanted to say. Anything further more would just aggravate the situation and I don't really want to spend my time when not needed.

Hope this gets sorted out.

regards,

Zero

Was playing with my friend earlier this morning in Seattle 102 where we managed to find a car' date=' a red UAZ I believe is the name. We played around with it for a while and then we had to go so we parked it, well-hidden from any well-traveled routes or towns, saved the car.. logged out.

We came back later to find that the server was locked with people inside it. About 15 mins later, the server was finally unlocked and my friend jumped in and the car was gone.

I kind of find it unfair as we are PRETTY sure they locked it so they could find their car.. Why else would a server get locked and then magically our car was lost after it was unlocked? :s

Thanks.. would appreciate it if someone could look into it.

[/quote']

i play in seattle 102 and sometimes our truck & tents is there and sometimes it is not , kinda buggy so re check the position you stored it at

Some servers experience a bug where upon a restart no vehicles/tents/barbed wire etc spawns in. Doing an in-game mission restart usually fixes this.

Alright everyone calm down. I can confirm me and my group have found several vehicles all over the map, as well as some well hidden in the woods. And we have also lost some of them as well. We've also come across several tent camps across the map, and have raided each one for most if not everything that was in them.

If needed i can provide screen shots of some vehicles with the server name showing. But the admin def isnt taking them, or the ones we have at our camp would be gone.

LOL, admin abuse. Pfft. I personally found that red car. It was just north of the northwest airfield in the woods between the water source. Not very well hidden. If i remember right there was some civil clothing, cz ammo, food, and other random gear in the car. Sorry bud, u just got jacked. We have def raided many camps and vehicles in the server. Also crashed are fair share as well, lol. And for the record, none of us in our group are admins. From my experience playing on this server, the admins are mature, fair, and usually keep to themselves and let us play, which is how it should be.

Don't get attached to your shit, kuz your prolly gonna lose it. Can't blame the server.

Well, since the other two came clean, I'll fess up as well. We are a pretty dirty bunch, we started DayZ trying to be decent individuals, but since people became trigger happy we've followed the trend as well. Kill or be killed, no such thing as friendlies, and trust only your closest mates. Yes, we've pillaged a few camps, stole plenty of cars, and lost a few as well to firefights or shoddy driving. We aren't bandits, just survivors who have lost a lot of trust in the remains of humanity.

We haven't stolen EVERY car in the map, and do not have ALL of them either. We lost a few vehicles to server restarts when we didn't really understand the save system but we seem to have overcome that. The downside for some people playing this mod is that the vehicles are server side- you can log off, but your car cannot. Be wary of where you park them unless you have a group of guys that can cover the whole 24 hour spectrum.

Rest assured, the admin are fair on this server. We have not had anyone in our group kicked or banned for any reason at all, least of all an immature admin. Read the forums a bit more and you will have a greater understanding of DayZ and how it works, allowing you to explain some if not most of the strange disappearances.

I played on this server with a bunch of friends and will be bringing more of my friends on here. I have lost items, I have gained items, I have died many times. I even lost items that was on my person. Do I complain, Of course but I know where to complain and not go QQing admin abuse in an alpha release on a beta client which is apart of arma 2 which should still have been a beta.

There now stop QQing and start surviving :D

There's nothing wrong with this server, Ive played on it multiple times with no issues even after killing the Admin. This thread seems like another Admin witch hunt to me.