Sign in to follow this  
OptimumVision

Two lives at the same time on non persistent?

Since the 0.49 update I've gotten two lives it seems, one with me stuck in a river with a broken leg by Novod, and one of a fully geared rambo in Cherno.

The first one has the inability to go into third person, I've tried multiples times and it's appeared on multiple servers, generally low population serves with less then five people do I get the first life, but the two servers I generally go on (DayZWitzerland) and (Thesquad) both seem to send me to novod, along with all non persistent high pop servers.

Is this a bug? Are my files messed up? Or is there something in those servers that's doing this to me.

All of the servers where I'm stuck in first person have been 1st person/3rd person game mode.

Edited by OptimumVision

Uhh. are you sure you're not playing on 1st person servers?  You have two separate characters. One for 1st person servers and one for 3rd person servers.

• Like 1

Uhh. are you sure you're not playing on 1st person servers?  You have two separate characters. One for 1st person servers and one for 3rd person servers.

All the servers were I've been getting this bug have been 1st/3rd person.