ARC.Sneak

ARC Survival Server is back!

[ARC] Survival Server is back up and running we used to be Ranked 6TH would hope to see this server do well again, Currently only a 30 Slot server until we see how busy we get B) B)  

looking for regular players to play on first person only and if you have the potential to join our Clan.

TeamSpeak is free and every type of player is welcome  :beans:  :beans: :beans:  

- Search for ARC using the Host Filter box
- Remote connection to address: 66.55.158.201  Port: 2302

TS50.gameservers.com:9272                                                                    

Many Thanks

[ARC]Sneak :emptycan:  :emptycan:                                                        b_560_95_1.png                                 

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 1

Bump :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :beans:

Did you used to play on old server Loozzer??

Yes played some and always look for it when I play hardcore.

Well hope to see you again on server and TS Enjoy bro :D  B)  B)  :lol:  :rolleyes:

We require x2 leaders for 2nd and 3rd squads must be a mature player please join our TeamSpeak for more info and speak to admins!

Ts50.gameservers.com:9272

Sneak

Edited by ARC.Sneak

Position for 2nd has been taken still looking for a group leader for ARC 3rd!

Hey so if me and my friends join ARC, will you give us your teleport hack? I thought you were so cool flying around like that!

Thank you for your comment DaxxTrias

Few things you should know if you were to become an ARC Member

1. All members know of our strict No Hacking trolling glitching Etc policy!

2. All members are respectable Gamers we have no issues with in our clan (Well ones that can never be resolved)

3. All members always report a hacker but as you are probably well aware there is nothing admins can do about hackers apart from kick from server if we are lucky enough to get a name even then they can re-join under a new name 

4. I can vouch for every member with in ARC that no hacking ever takes place with in our CLAN if it was they would be banned for life!! no questions asked

5. Of you would like to discuss your absurd comment any further please feel free to visit our teamspeak 

Many Thanks

Sneak

Edited by ARC.Sneak

Thank you for your comment WHY

I will talk to medic (Admin) on this issue I find it very hard to believe you were kicked with out reason something I will also find out

Meantime if you would like to discuss this issue any further I will be on team speak between 6-9PM GMT Time 

Many Thanks

Sneak

Ts50.gameservers.com:9272

Edited by ARC.Sneak

I wouldn't play on this server unless you want to get kicked by an abusive admin so that they can kill your player while you are logging off and steal your loot. Happend to me multiple times already, they are on my blacklist.

If this has happend to you, I would suggest you report them here as I did. (Server details are Server Provider: Gameservers, Server IP:66.55.158.201, Server Port:2302) 

Public Hive terms of service are here.

Why

After speaking to medic on this matter he informs me he was not abusive and did not kick you but infact you had very high ping to the server and was losing connection?? Obviously being the man in the middle listening to both sides of a story which happened in game it puts me in a bit of a pickle. An admin would not just randomly kick a player for no apparent reason. If you were to lose connection because of a very high ping then unfortunately with your character still in game for a period of 30 seconds a player or zombie no matter what server you was in would either beat you to death or shoot you on site depending on what sort of game style they were playing at that time.

Having said this i am sure you will be fully aware there are no rules with in DAYZ Standalone as such! 

I would always recommend connecting to a server with low ping something else i am pretty sure you are fully aware!

Disappointed that before making a complaint WHY  that you felt you couldn't connect  to our teamspeak and ask directly for me,speak to me direct,  very sorry of your experience with in our server and again will be online between 6-9 GMT time if you would like to discuss this matter further

Many Thanks

Sneak

PS if you would like to dispute this with me any further you can always pull the log from the Dayz hive or support so i can see  what has actually happened.

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by ARC.Sneak

Awesome server, some of the best times I've had whilst playing have been here.

Great teamspeak, great community. Highly recommended.

Sneak,

Firstly, thank you for looking into the matter. I've played on the server multiple times and never had an issue with the other players or an issue with my ping as I am located in NY and your server is in Jersey. I am positive I did not lose connection to high ping and did indeed recieve a message stating that I was kicked. The player that kicked me was running around electro randomly shooting and somehow managed to know exactly where I was (inside the building accross from church), we were then in a sort of standoff where I wouldnt come down and he wouldnt come up. At the time there was only three or four other players on the server three of which were [ARC]. My video capture software wasnt running at the time so I dont have any definitive proof sadly (arent there server logs for this kind of stuff?), either way whoever it was can enjoy their ill gotten loot.

Please log onto our teamspeak I would greatly appreciate your time and info.  currently in lobby if you have the time

Many Thanks

Sneak

Guilty party from the recent Server Abuse has had full access removed from the ARC server and teamspeak apologise for any disruption  During your gaming experience

Appreciate  your patience while we resolved this issue and we hope this does not affect any further play to our server. Here at ARC Survival we believe in fair gaming and any reports will be verified efficiently and precisely so both party's are treated equally during investigation.      

refer to information visit our forum regarding news events etc...................

https://www.reddit.com/r/ARCSurvivalServer

Many Thanks

Sneak

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by ARC.Sneak