zippit

Does the Hacksaw still spawn?

Yeah saw one in a shed by Elktro yesterday.

• Like 1

Carrying one since quite a while and found a few others in industrial spawns. I am using mine to craft an Obrez out of any Mosin I find.

But you will never find the item you are looking for. Ever. Unless you trade.

Found 2 yesterday. 1 in the brig at the Vybor base & 1 in a garage/shed at NWAF.

Carrying one since quite a while and found a few others in industrial spawns. I am using mine to craft an Obrez out of any Mosin I find.

But you will never find the item you are looking for. Ever. Unless you trade.

Seriously. This game can read your mind. Oh you just found a sks? No PU scopes or stipper clips for you! Oh you ruined your shirt? Yeah well we'll give you every other kind of shirt in the game. Or maybe pants! Yes you want new pants now!

• Like 1

I seem to be having difficulties finding the hacksaw as well! It's become more elusive then helicopter crashes ! That might ofcourse not be the case, but I've seen ten crashes by now in my current life on my 1st person character, but not a single hacksaw.

*edit*

Mind, I am not actually looking for these crashes.. and I only checked three of them for loot.  I have been on the hunt for a hacksaw for a good while, and have no wish to carry military arms about. It attracts bad luck!

Edited by Nainakai