Aidan The Enforcer

Sanctuary in Chernogorsk - A New Hope

I was speaking with a friend yesterday and we had a glowing idea of hope. We would like to establish a Cherno as a safety zone. We realize it would require large resources, and numerous players but here is the idea:

Phase 1: Establish, Recruit, Unify, Collect, and Fortify.

1. Establish a server as "The Safe Zone"

2. Recruit the necessary personnel to cover Cherno.

3. As a group we set aside our own fears of death and become concerned of three things; The project, the Survivors we will be protecting, and the others in the project.

4. Collect vehicles to act as our product transportation system, then collect the resources needed for Phase 1.

4. Fortify the City using tank traps, sand bags and barbed wire.

At this moment Cherno could be declared secure with the completion of Phase 1.

Phase 2:Establish, Scout, Collect, Personnel Defense, and Access.

1. Establish a tent city in the park in Cherno to house the supplies. A strict policy of limiting access to high end weapons collected by the project members from falling into general users hands.

2. Send out fast light vehicles to scout cities and towns and call back if they are resourceful. If so a convoy of members is sent out to strip the city, and return the resources to Cherno.

3. Establish the first line of defense where by snipers with their favorite weapon sit on city heights as an over watch both internal and external of Zombie and Players as needed.

4. Create channels in the defense system to place stationed guards to allow loot collected to funnel into the city and survivors for supplies.

I would suggest a North, South , East, and West access for survivors, but only a North, East, And West for convoys.

IF the project seems to struggle the strict policy of no survivors receiving high end weapons from us could be dropped, i'm suggesting it at first as a way to keep bandits from coming in and then letting loose in the city.

The idea is to change the attitude of "There is always someone in Cherno" from one of fear and concern into one of hope.

I know it is ambitious but i believe on a server with enough slots it could be completed and successful if people would be willing to commit them selves.

Anyone interested in the Project is welcome to add me to Skype: AidanTheEnforcer. Just add a comment in your request saying Cherno.

I'm also planning on doing some recordings and putting the on YouTube, again my name there is AidanTheEnforcer.

• Like 1

Are you... well, insane? First of all, you'd never get enough players into the city, never enough guards to maintain watch 24.7, and zombies will continue to spawn in the city. No offense, but you don't know the limitations.....

I actually thought of exactly what you just wrote yesterday. Would be really cool but I think it's just a utopia. You would need A LOT of players to prevent people from ruining the idea. For example someone could quickly take out the people guarding the powerful weapons and then quickly disconnect after looting. I think this idea would be possible with about 50 people though. And they would have to be on 24/7. Also the spawning zombies in cherno would probably be a big nuisance since it would probably be very loud there.

Any limitations are man-made.

Given enough dedication and resources, this could be achieved. Though it may be unfeasible to safe guard the whole city, there are spots where this would be tactically viable. People have already suggested it. OP, I would suggest seeing if others who have proposed similar ideas would be willing to team up, or join them if they've already started down the path of securing a city.

I wish you gents luck. Here's to a better tomorrow in Chernarus.

This would be possible, but simply cant be accomplished. People could ruin it, such as killing the guards, bandits sniping from the hills. It would be nice, but couldnt be done.

Or people just run into Cherno on another server and change server, how would you try to deal with that ? They could even spawn right next to your tents...

I would love to be a part of this or something like it. Much has I enjoy my lone wolf antics, being part of something on this scale would be a nice change of pace.

This thread is going to be epic. I sign up as a citizen who occasionally goes on rants to kill some zombies outside the city. I like my meals warm and my ammunition stock up.

Like somebody said.. join another server to get in place, hop in and loot, dc before anybody knows you're there. Especially if its night.

Yeah but the only place worth looting would be the place with NGVs and rare & powerful weapons. They would - of course - be heavily guarded by 3-4 soldiers with rare & powerful weapons :) No time to loot & DC. The place where loot was kept could also change and no people would be let inside to see where they are in the loothouse. I think its doable.

mhm why cherno ? :D we could change the city of a smaller town...

For the time being at least the next few days im going to let this roll and see what the over all response is. Like i said i was just an idea that me and another team mate drafted together. We to estimated roughly a 50 man crew there for requiring a large slot server.

Zombie patrols would be covered by the snipers as well as men on the ground, as a few have already mentioned i believe we would have largely positive security force. IF you feed and protect they will help.

If choppers are reintroduces then we could drop troops on the international hotel for more coverage of the dock area.

I honestly believe it would be done. I sure know it wont be easy, but i believe a positive project like this could bring a more productive aspect to what is dreamed of in every zombie move... Food, shelter, Protection and more importantly HOPE.

mhm why cherno ? :D we could change the city of a smaller town...

I like Cherno one because it's seen as a hell hole, a place to die for the average player, and a place to hunt for the bandit. SO turning it into the beacon of safety and security for the average encourages me.

But furthermore if has a larger central clearing surrounded by tall buildings offering great observation points over the central city and the outer areas.

I got the idea as it was only about 3 hours before i ran into a server where the entire city of Cherno was cut off from the outside of the city with multiple layers of barricaded as you entered the city. and in the center of the square was a single tent someone had placed.

To be honest this is the founding of my vision.

Post it on youtube so we can watch you play the fiddle as your city burns.

If this ever actually takes off I'd be willing to give it a go.

What else is there to do after gear gathering other than player griefing?

LOL.

1. Players will betray you. A lot.

2. Zombies will still be in town.

3. Cherno is a very big city. It's impossible to secure it all.

You biggest problem would be those nasty ServerHoppin' dickheads.

But hey, first step into a new Civilization :D

Like somebody said.. join another server to get in place' date=' hop in and loot, dc before anybody knows you're there. Especially if its night.

[/quote']

Post it on youtube so we can watch you play the fiddle as your city burns.

I understand the doubt, but in order to do something great you have to think big. In order for a single person to manage everything i believe it would have to have military like structure.

I would suggest that two to three people would be in charge for a rotation of personnel so our lives are not dedicated to this full time. I would also suggest the same for each of the sub tasks such as a set of "Captains" to manager local security, set of "Captains" for the organization of equipment collection, and a set of "captains" for the tasking of product organization into the proper tent organized, food, ammo, handguns, rifles, medical, ect... to which there would be small groups that would answer to the "captains" that in turn would answer to the "Commanders" or something.

You could hold car races' date=' bicycle races etc :)

[/quote']

yeah more than this ! xD You can make a market :D