Sign in to follow this  
Disgraced

The moral imperative

I play weekdays, stalking the woods.

I just got my ghillie suit. I can survive indefinitely in the woods, you know what that means.

My current main is a an M16a m203.

I am feeling the urge to find something to snipe with. Which means... I would be hunting players.

I've pretty much spent the last couple of weeks slowly accreting my gear toward this insidious goal, but I have up until now avoided being "that guy" who hunts down other players.

So should I continue to play the "good guy" woodsy helper and risk dying by letting people live, or should I find that scoped weapon that's been haunting my dreams, and let the anarchy inside?

What do you think? I play again on Monday.

You don't always have to be "that guy" since they removed the bandit skins. You can be a nice guy one day while killing everyone you see on the other day.

I bought a 2nd key since I only had OA from years ago, and ArmA 2 Free.

One is my clan guy he is geared and sticks with my group, the other guy is gonna be Mr. Asshole, run through Cherno with a hatchet, do dumb stuff guy.

Hunt bandits. More challenging than killing everyone you see' date=' and your killing's justified.

[/quote']

This. Bounty hunt it up!

Interesting thoughts.

That was my first player kill. Someone that I observed ambushing another player. So kind of a hunt the hunters line of reasoning.

I will have to infiltrate the bandit area of these forums as well as pretend to be a normal bandit so I can gain their confidence.