Sign in to follow this  
captain_finnish

Chernarus hot spots

So the new .49 patch made people spawn all over the place and as of now when you play at 40/40 people server, it is even then very hard to found any people. So I am asking you people on this forum, where do you found people? Is Vybor populated? I have seen some people at Cherno, mostly fresh spawns though.

Haven't been playing much since patch, but I got killed in balota a couple times and heard alot of shooting in cherno.

Frequent contacts within Electro, mainly geared bandits... Ah, mod memories.

Been spending most of my time up in the NW of the map and getting a lot of contacts in vicinity of the Vybor Military Base; however, this I find is usually when a sever is only 50% full or less as most of the guys I've killed or engaged there were most probably farming loot.

• Like 1

Frequent contacts within Electro, mainly geared bandits... Ah, mod memories.

Been spending most of my time up in the NW of the map and getting a lot of contacts in vicinity of the Vybor Military Base; however, this I find is usually when a sever is only 50% full or less as most of the guys I've killed or engaged there were most probably farming loot.

So are you like hunting those server hoppers? :D

since many people bugged spawn naked at vybor, you can find many fresh guys there lol.

beside that, SW airport is hot, many stupid guys logged on/off there, you can easily kill them  

Since 0.49, and i speak about the server on which i usually play, everyone is looking to get their military gear back and as it s way harder to find assault rifles, attachements and mags they re all hanging around NWAF killing each other.

I am glad we can spawn all over the coast again  :D

The south and south west are the new hotspots, also you can get a lot of action if that's your thing around vybor and the north west airfield. I must add that this is refreshing change as i am sure i am not the only one who was getting sick of berezhino and the north east airfield.

Still the 2 airfields, and that south west military base gets a little more love & people are checking out the new location of the south airfield military camp.