Blite

-[KGC]- Overpoch|+50Features|2xFPS|GroupManagement|Custom User Menu|NewMapAddons|NoWeight|SnapBuild|InstantBuild|4Airfields|OverpochTraderCity 1.0.5.1

_______Rated #1 Overpoch!______

Im a little confused by this rated by who, quick look over at game tracker and your server is listed at rank 517, when searching for overpoch servers listed by rank your server is 198 servers down the list

• Like 1

Im a little confused by this rated by who, quick look over at game tracker and your server is listed at rank 517, when searching for overpoch servers listed by rank your server is 198 servers down the list

lol

• Like 1

The rating has been done before the time of us losing our players due to certain others "buying" them away and spamming us...(roose) ^^

Currently we are working to come back, but it all takes time...We casually play now so for now I suppose the rating is not up to date, if you wish me to change the title I am more than willing.

If you want any further  proof or information of the rating or other information regarding our businesses of the community outside of Overpoch including who did it please contact our support team on our website. Thankyou.

Best regards,

Blite