Sign in to follow this  
Monxer

Static Crash Sites Gone?

So all the Static Helicopter Crash sites seem to be gone, anyone know why?  Does this mean that the Smersh Vest and RAK are impossible to find now?

Or maybe they spawn in the same spots but very rarely. It COULD very well be a possibility for now or even latter on in the alpha/beta. So i would imagine nothing is permanently off the table.

Also that SMERSH vest was never meant to be UBBER rare. I think they have to get the spawn to fix right for it or something.

Nah, I've found two crash sites

I think hes talking about the ones on the map that have never moved.

The static crashs are gone indeed, however, the similar (MI-8 or something like that, non-smoking) crash sites are spawning on the usual crash site routes. The SMERSH-vest is obtainable by finding those sites which are slightly bugged in the ground like police cars.. it's quite a rare spawn but I've seen 2 Vests so far.

I think hes talking about the ones on the map that have never moved.

It would appear that the word "static" eluded me...

• Like 1

i just came on to post about this as spent some time today hunting them since the .49 update.

seems they break more during updates rather than fix or add new features.

i just came on to post about this as spent some time today hunting them since the .49 update.

seems they break more during updates rather than fix or add new features.

They removed the static crashes and put them into the random chopper crash system, like the Blackhawks. Don't get all huffy just because you now actually have to look instead of server hopping and loot cycling.

Edited by Hells High

I'm neither huffy nor do i server hop or loot cycle , i play on one server and have logged well over 400 hours.

since i didn't know they moved them nor could find any info was why i posted ;)

still seem to break more things from exp to stable ;)