Sign in to follow this  
street707

0.49 Stable First Impressions - DayZ Standalone

Funny stuff Street! The get warmer, you need to find better clothes. Wool coats and down jackets are currently the best to warm you, but a raincoat (like the orange one you picked up) or any gorka clothes will be overall better to keep you dry. Currently running or fighting won't get you any warmer. Nights are pretty cold honestly. (Even with a wool coat I was getting cold. Making a fire outside got me warmer.) There's a glitch currently with the shotgun, you can't unload it at all. You have to shoot both shots before reloading it. 

Keep it up Street!  Have fun!!

Funny stuff Street! The get warmer, you need to find better clothes. Wool coats and down jackets are currently the best to warm you, but a raincoat (like the orange one you picked up) or any gorka clothes will be overall better to keep you dry. Currently running or fighting won't get you any warmer. Nights are pretty cold honestly. (Even with a wool coat I was getting cold. Making a fire outside got me warmer.) There's a glitch currently with the shotgun, you can't unload it at all. You have to shoot both shots before reloading it. 

Keep it up Street!  Have fun!!

Thank you sir! You know how I like to play for my fans and just let the shenaners flow. I kind of feel like I should do another Surviving Chernarus. btw.... thanks for the tips. Yeah I'm moving out west right now and going to gear up. Then I think Ambush Ep 3 might have to come into play. LOL Have you seen that?

• Like 1

Good video.  Where's the isolated house at the 15:50 mark?

I see Odin answered your question already but I just wanted to say thanks for watching!