Just bought arma 2 and downloaded the mod, i did everything while following a youtube guide how to setup things, and im pretty sure i did everything correctly, but when i go and try to join dayz servers, almost every single one of ends up with " Can't connect", and the few servers that seem to work for me says "Bad version can't connect".

So far i have found 1 server that i connected to and it complained something about weapons...

im so frustrated please help me.

After installing that beta patch, i can connect to alot of servers, but still i get stuck on about 70% of the loading screen. It just freezes and nothing happens. Once it complained about some weapons i dont know i tried to screen it but Printscreen didnt record it.

The weapons config thing is something everyone gets, you can just ignore it.

What do you mean you can't connect? do you get a message? and when loading it can sometimes take a very long time depending on the server

Ive been trying to connect for 2 hours now to different servers, i have no idea whats wrong cause i get no errors or that kind of stuff, first when i connect to a server, i see the list of survivors etc etc, and then i press join. it opens the Loading screen which loads up to about 75%, then it freezes and throws me back to the server list. Without saying a thing , no errors or anything.

Try right clicking ARMA 2 : OA and reinstall battleye

Hey! That worked! Thank you so much man :) Appreciate your fast replies and helpfulness!

Unfortunately this is not working for me. I have reinstalled the battleye as suggested but makes no difference. I can here sound but all I get is a black screen with the loading bar but it never goes any further than that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Ed

same thing here, I dont know what it is so im checking forums. going to reinstall battleeye now and see if that works out for me!