Sign in to follow this  
shutupwalter

Re-Arrange Items

So. Found out the other day that I can't fit an SKS into a mountain backpack. Call me a noob, I was tired of lugging around an AK101 and wanted a rifle without dropping the AK101 for someone who could potentially be a KOSer.

Items more than 1 slot in a backpack, such as a rifle, rice, water bottle, etc., should have an option to flip them horizontally or vertically. Say I have 3 free slots in my backpack, but they are all in a horizontal row. I find some rice, but I can't clear a spot in my backpack for it. Why not just flip the rice on it's side, slide it in there, have one free slot left?

Maybe store an SKS in a mountain backpack, although it would take up alot of space, or any other rifle besides the Mosin, which if I'm not mistaken, is huge/long irl.

k?

k.

So. Found out the other day that I can't fit an SKS into a mountain backpack. Call me a noob, I was tired of lugging around an AK101 and wanted a rifle without dropping the AK101 for someone who could potentially be a KOSer.

Items more than 1 slot in a backpack, such as a rifle, rice, water bottle, etc., should have an option to flip them horizontally or vertically. Say I have 3 free slots in my backpack, but they are all in a horizontal row. I find some rice, but I can't clear a spot in my backpack for it. Why not just flip the rice on it's side, slide it in there, have one free slot left?

Maybe store an SKS in a mountain backpack, although it would take up alot of space, or any other rifle besides the Mosin, which if I'm not mistaken, is huge/long irl.

k?

k.

A sealed bag of rice will spill if you turn it on it's side silly.

I'd enjoy this idea. It'd make it even more like Tetris.

• Like 1

Throw that AK on the roof. brah!

Great way to pass the time when you find yourself in an unlooted town!