Sign in to follow this  
Xboxdude123

TheLaughingMan Reborn OverPoch | PVP | Free Loadout & Building kit | Max Vehicles | No Lag

Server #1 b_560_95_1.png

Streamers http://www.twitch.tv/joniboychi

TheLaughingMan provides quality servers that appeal to all kinds of players. We are dedicated to improving quality, increasing engagement, and enhance overall gaming experience. Thanks to our dedicated players, we are always brainstorming unique, creative ways to make things more fun.

Server Features

•  
  • Group ESP - See your friends and squad members with HUD distance and Dynamic map Icons when you add them to your friends list!
  •  
  • Ping Kicker - No slow players to lag out the server!
  •  
  • NEW enterable buildings - Buildings that were not accessible on other servers you are now able to enter.
  •  
  • Tow & Lift - Any unlocked Vehicle!
  •  
  • Gold Only Currency - Makes for easy transactions
  •  
  • More buildings/hospitals - These are placed around the map, mainly Elektro/Kamenka to encourage exploring other parts of the map.
  •  
  • Ai Missions
  •  
  • Tow\Lift
  •  
  • Self Blood Bag
  •  
  • Safe Traders
  •  
  • Clan Plugin
  •  
  • Active Admins
  • Hacker Free

Pvp

Free load Out

Social Websites

Come Give Us A Chance :).

Having Trouble Getting in ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXt-ftzHPY4

Edited by Xboxdude123

Awesome server - have played on here for a while!

Hopefully it gets popular soon, it really deserves it.

Thank you , hope you are enjoying my server. Added tp system where you can tp to your friend once every restart . ( Friend will need to be in your group) . Also added so you can toggle debug with the end key. Hope we get some players soon :).

I have overpoch on download arm so will join after work, just curious, is this overpoch chernarus map?

I have overpoch on download arm so will join after work, just curious, is this overpoch chernarus map?

Yes sir , this is a chernarus overpoch map.

Yes sir , this is a chernarus overpoch map.

i have just seen that you do not run @dayz so will try again later, been having problems getting things to work with incorrect keys etc. Il join your Ts server later and try again after work again haha

hope to see you guys online