Mockingbird

DayZ Bandwidth + ARMA 2 GB Download?

As a player DayZ is like <20 kb/s combining upload and download. Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA are both about 7.5 gigabytes.

So how much would that most likely be for a few hours a day of playing DayZ any idea im terrible at math sorry?

20 or so meg over a few (3) hours I think (my maths stinks). But that 7.5gig download is gonna be a killer. Thanks for reminding me to appreciate my abundant internet.

I have 30GB of bandwidth left for this month.

So yeah..

Wow that just sucks, having a limit. I hope my country doesn't get that anytime soon.

Wow that just sucks' date=' having a limit. I hope my country doesn't get that anytime soon.

[/quote']

ISP* - Your country of residence has nothing to do with what your internet provider limits your bandwidth to.

Fun fact: The vast majority of ISPs have a hidden limit even if they do not openly mention it in their contract. As I recall mine is just over 200GB

My limit is 100GB a month but I only have 30 left.

Can anyone give me an exact dl size for ARMA 2 + Arrowhead.

Also DayZ only uses 20MB in 3hours??

ISP* - Your country of residence has nothing to do with what your internet provider limits your bandwidth to.

Fun fact: The vast majority of ISPs have a hidden limit even if they do not openly mention it in their contract. As I recall mine is just over 200GB

Sure but a country can accept laws that force ISPs to do so.

Sure but a country can accept laws that force ISPs to do so.

[Citation Needed] I'd like to see some documentation to back up your fantasy "Well it COULD happen" scenario - we don't deal in could be here' date=' only "Is"

[hr']

My limit is 100GB a month but I only have 30 left.

Can anyone give me an exact dl size for ARMA 2 + Arrowhead.

Also DayZ only uses 20MB in 3hours??

Expect around 11GB - That's ARMA2, OA, Beta patches and DayZ. As for the "20megs in an hour", mileage will vary.