Sign in to follow this  
jayleann

don't open, dead inside

Hello, because of this navmesh thing it is possible to trap zombies inside houses now. I trapped two of them. Not because I wanted to surprise someone, but because it was the only chance to get rid of them while I was still in the same spot. Now I am friendly and I don't want people to open a house in good faith and suddenly be overwhelmed by the undead, thats why I would appreciate something like this:

http://flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/2013-05-23-the_walking_dead.jpg

I stood there for almost a minute and was thinking what I could do to warn people but the only solution would have been a piece of paper which is not very attention-grabbing.

Let me mark the door or house instead, so I can warn people not to get in there. And when you make barricades and stuff, please make it possible to seal a house to trap people or zombies in there or prevent them from coming in. Maybe with furniture or something. The mechanism could be the same as with handcuffs - it is possible to break them but it takes some time for humans and zombies alike. Enough time to run away or to prepare what is basically all I need.

Thank you! :)

Edited by jayleann
  • Like 1

So you understand that someone necessarily will mark all the doors for no reason... <_<

Went into a building the other day and was scanning a room for loot while walking towards some shelves, looked up and there was a crouching zombie on the top shelf.... Scared the crap out of me.

Helping other people.
Is that even a sentence? 

What you can suggest... Spray Paint in hand... walk up to wall... scroll.. click ~Spray Text~  "ENTER TEXT"... Text sprayed on walls  

Reading through idea and list of things to do from devs, clan tags might be able to be sprayed on walls.. this is seems possible i hope 

Edited by DaveZ
  • Like 1