Sky529

Black Impulse - Fade to Black | Epoch Chernarus 1.0.5.1 | Static AI missions | Custom Buildings | Admin Events | And a lot of features (Fresh server)

Connection Info

198.27.83.214:2402

Teamspeak Info

fadetb.typefrag.com:8690

Website Address

http://ftbbi.enjin.com

About FTB

It's been a while since DayZ Stand Alone Alpha was released and it doesn't seem like they are going to be set any time soon, we've decided to launch a Epoch server in the mean time. We went a bit crazy with the server edit, added thousands of buildings with a bunch of new cities and castles on the map. There are some neat salable static AI missions and along with our random dynamic missions that spawn randomly

For tl:dr, basic information are listed below. Come check it out!

Feature

• Auto refuel
  • Self Blood Bag
  • Deploy Bike
  • Pro-snap Base Tool
  • Plot pole zombie shield
  • Unlimited trader supplies
  • Suicide via Action Menu
  • Dance/Movement Menu
  • Custom buildings all over
  • Dynamic and four static AI missions
  • Indestructible cinder wall and ceiling(Doors ARE destructible)
  • Towing with Ural, Vodnik and HMMWV / Lifting with CH-53 and CH-47 Only

Server Rules

• No Hacking/Glitching/Duping
  • No Base Kamikaze
  • No Combat Logging
  • No Voice on Side
  • No Stealing inside Trader Zone. (Klen is ONLY safe trader)
  • No building Within camping radius of Tihkaya, Balota, Cherno and Elektro
  • No building Within 100m of Military Loot Building and 500m from static AI mission.

For more information please visit our website at http://ftbbi.enjin.com/rules

Events

-Berezino Death Match - Gear up and meet for a shootout in Berezino, player with the most kills during the shoot out will be the winner.(Not last man standing)
-Bandit  Convoy - A few vehicles will be moving from town to town with gears, destination and arrival will be announced in global for people to ambush.
-Custom Castle Assault - There will be a team of attackers assaulting one of the custom castles while another team defends it, team that captures the castle within the shortest amount of time will be the winner.
-Air assault - Grab one of the aircraft and have an air battle over a designated location!
-King of the hill - Two team will fight for control of a hill, at designed time a fully geared chopper will arrive  for whoever controls the hill.
-Murder House TDM - Two team will be ported to the murder house, a close quarter combat arena. During the event, the area will be protected by our admin anti-hack dome. Only those invited can enter the arena. You'll be given a tent to store your gears then given a full kit to fight during the event. Players will be ported back once event ended, most matches are best of three rounds. 

Edited by Sky529
  • Like 2

Reserved for media purposes.

Here is a video our F-35B FFA battle that we did the previous night. Check it out and join us on our next event!

Here is a video of a Murder House TDM event we hosted last night

Also, one of the participants recorded their perspective during the whole event.

Here are some screen shots of our custom buildings

yL5pWDL.jpg

5j7Wu35.jpg

yJOVW9L.jpg

fn3ZJvh.jpg

KaTw8MG.jpg

4u26rTs.jpg

ohRbdzr.jpg

IQxhO3r.jpg

Edited by Sky529

15 Players online last night 24 hours after server went live. Thanks for the support guys, hope you enjoy the server!

its a really cool server plenty of action and clan wars :) friendly admins and cool events

• Like 1

I just wanna know about the extreme mission, like a few of my friends and I went to the island and we were getting flank from the left and right. Is it really worth doing? like what kind of loot are there? Also how can you even get to the loot?

The extreme mission is designed to be done by a sqaud of 4-7 well geared players. That mission has about 150 AI that will flank, hide, crawl, take cover, and share your postion among each other. I would suggestion our easy or medium mission for 2 players. That will get you some nice gear/gold to start with.

• Like 1

Courtesy of a wayward IKEA delivery truck I already have my first camp finished. Great work guys, server looks and runs great. Enjoyed the TDM event as well. Looking forward to upgrading camp and more events.

Yeah, I've managed to kill like 30 AIs here and there but just couldn't make it to the crate by myself.  I guess if I was able to make it in there by myself it wouldn't by an extreme mission, good work.

Edited by mikeluvjoy

Updated media post from our server event this weekend.

Thanks for the support guys :)

Uploaded a video of our event last night in the media section..

Go check it out and make sure to join us on our next event. We try to make it happen every night if possible.

Who buzzed me with the Chinook over Berezino today?! 

Lol no idea, I must've missed it.

Bump~

uhhh might have been me? so what about female character donator skins, i know most servers don't have the availability and can only do male skins...

Yes, we can do female skins. We have a clan system for skins, so clan members can al spawn in with the same skins if you'd like.

New: Reffer a friend get a briefcase. Great way to start out on the server. Groups of 3 or more will get an SUV and safe to start out.

Joined this server a few days ago. It's great, I'm really loving the AI missions. It's a fun, different way to get really good loot. It's also challenging, which is a good thing because you're not wasting your time doing an easy mission for mediocre loot. It's challenging and the loot you get for completing them is awesome.

Edited by Tautochrone

Thanks Tautochrone.

On top of that, we've just added IED to the loot table!! You can find them at the AI mission our skalisty island. Come get em before others do!

Awesome server - what sort of rate do the dynamic missions spawn?  One or two every restart or what?

• Like 1

Awesome server - what sort of rate do the dynamic missions spawn?  One or two every restart or what?

We use the new Wiked AI 2, and have set it up to be random. So sometimes there are 5-6 in one restart, and sometimes a bit more or less. The static missions all respawn on restart and if cleared remain cleared until the net restart.

• Like 1

Server is running pretty smoothly atm,  Easily 10 players minimum and hitting 20 at times. Keep it up!!

• Like 1