Sign in to follow this  
CrownHeights

Server restarting every 4 hours?

I got a Vilayer server and Vilayer say there servers restarts every 4 hours automatically, which the client don't have any control. Does other server hosting company does the same also?

We have a server with vilayer and we can change the reset to what we want. You will have to change the codes in order to achieve that.
Just open your control panel and change the code. I recommend you go learn how to write codes before doing this tho.

I've seen different servers with restarts as frequent as every hour, and back when there are loot farm servers that have it something like every 30mins or even less.  For now I think you're required to have restarts at least every 4 hours by game rules.

For now I think you're required to have restarts at least every 4 hours by game rules.

Is this true? The servers are require to restart every 4 hours?

Is this true? The servers are require to restart every 4 hours?

Think that's the longest you can go without a restart right now, and if it's not required it's recommended as going longer than 4 hours can result in more bugs/desync and other problems.

Can we change at least the time for the restart?

I'm pretty sure.  See above...or rather bellow.

We have a server with vilayer and we can change the reset to what we want. You will have to change the codes in order to achieve that.

Just open your control panel and change the code. I recommend you go learn how to write codes before doing this tho.

There's probably at least one guide on how to do this floating around the internet.