Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

Squeakers got rekt by karma :D revenge

yea when you shot the second guy he only went unconscious he didn't die that's why he was able to get back up.

Nice payback. Just wondering how you shoot the SKS that fast? Thing was like an AK?? Either way good job.

Just for discriminating against them based on their voice (Calling them squeakers), I couldn't get through the video.

Fucking sick of that shit.

Just for discriminating against them based on their voice (Calling them squeakers), I couldn't get through the video.

He WAS shot in the back first though I believe.... alone, vs 3?

OP could have been a little cooler about it maybe but it seems like a legit revenge clip.

• Like 1

it was a simple revenge. mate... I prefer call the video squeakers instead of retarded KoS 1v3 backstabbers. :)))) lol

But ... but they ARE squeakers!

:(

But seriously, what do you expect when you hear / notice someone younger like that? Could be up to no good, as we've clearly seen in the video. If you roll with more adult people regarding voice, you have to expect it.

Edited by Combine

it was a simple revenge. mate... I prefer call the video squeakers instead of retarded KoS 1v3 backstabbers. :)))) lol

You can just call them assholes and leave it at that

• Like 1

But ... but they ARE squeakers!

:(

But seriously, what do you expect when you hear / notice someone younger like that? Could be up to no good, as we've clearly seen in the video. If you roll with more adult people regarding voice, you have to expect it.

I played DayZ when I was 13. I was rolling with 18 year olds who trusted me with their fucking lives.

That stereotype is cliché. Besides. People can't control their voice unless they pay for a voice modulator. Shooting any kid with a high voice is discrimination in that right.

Edited by The Aquatic Land Walrus

I played DayZ when I was 13. I was rolling with 18 year olds who trusted me with their fucking lives.

That stereotype is cliché. Besides. People can't control their voice unless they pay for a voice modulator. Shooting any kid with a high voice is discrimination in that right.

I don't precisely mean "shoot anyone with a squeaky / high pitched voice" (even though it might be strongly implied by wording), just that some people could be annoyed by it or focus on distrust. Can't expect any group of (more) adult people to differentiate freely and fairly between younger users on the internet. I do agree partially, however.

• Like 2