Sign in to follow this  
Damnyourdeadman

Worms in fruit

codling_apple_f.jpg

Have you ever found yourself in the position of biting an apple only to find an uninvited guest inside?

I know i have,surely some of you,have shared this experience as well.

It's common knowledge that worms love fruit,the more decayed(rotten) it is,the higher the chance of finding one.

In this spirit,my suggestion to the community would be,have a certain percentage chance of finding

worms in fruit.The more rotten/damaged it is,the higher the chance for the fruit to contain one.

At first i thought that this was the dumbest idea i had seen in a while

however, i just remembered how the worms are used in fishing. so i guess it could make things interesting

At first i thought that this was the dumbest idea i had seen in a while

however, i just remembered how the worms are used in fishing. so i guess it could make things interesting

Lol yeah,i see what you mean.

I think at first sight,people assume i'm talking about eating worms,along with fruit or something. xD

When in reality,i'm simply suggesting a secondary way to aquire bait for fishing. :)

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

Just as pointless as dirt in your waterbottle..

It's not as pointless as you think.

Rotten fruit may prove usefull to the average fisherman for finding bait,if he dosen't own a shovel or hoe.

I didn't randomly pick this suggestion from the top of my head,it serves a gameplay purpose.

• Like 1

It's not as pointless as you think.

Rotten fruit may prove usefull to the average fisherman for finding bait,if he dosen't own a shovel or hoe.

I didn't randomly pick this suggestion from the top of my head,it serves a gameplay purpose.

It is a really good idea when I think about it, have my beans sir!