lakweeta12

Uhm, what happened?

the only mod that you could choose you spawn point was origins, dude even falling in bad way from a computer desk height will kill a person. But wanting on going to the realism side, it all depends how much health you had left when you fell. Honestly man the type of complaints that you pointed are nothing more then noob stage problems.....

Well OP, you can aways try to lock them inside a house. Its not 100% effective because some of them will phase through the wall, but this saved my ass a couple of times now!

• Like 1

I'll try this... However it's concerning when you're running and all you see is "My stomach grumbles" "my stomach grumbled violently"... Run until I die and hope I find food? :

EDIT: Can Zeds detect you more when you run rather then when you walk/sneak?

Welcome to the post-apocalypse.  It is supposed to be hard to survive.  Water and food are the biggest challenges, and should be the hardest things to keep up in game. 

• Like 1

Takes a retard to know one, you asshat.

I started out on the DayZ mod with friends. I had NO problem whatsoever finding supplies in the initial spawn point which you could select.

Now, all of the sudden, on the SA version. I die from falling from a height no bigger than my fucking computer desk.

I NEVER died in the mod. Zombies would NEVER chase me, they BARELY ran as fast as me.

Are you playing the same game? You talk all of this shit and tell ME to play Farmville or Candy Crush? Surely you're a genius at those games, for suggesting them?

Fuck off.

and LOL at the misspelled "ridiculous" as if I'm going to take advice from an inbred, non-educated piece of garbage. Go back to the Hello Kitty forums. Thanks! <3

EDIT: also, "dieing" Perhaps instead of suggesting me to play games appropriate for 10 year olds. Perhaps YOU should try them yourself. Hopefully no one is DYING in those games. Fucking retard.

LOL get madder kid

"I started out on the DayZ mod with friends. I had NO problem whatsoever finding supplies in the initial spawn point which you could select." You couldn't select a spawn point in the mod unless it was some crappy rip off like origins or one of those others. If you where on Dayz from the start like a lot of people, you'd definately notice you died from a lot of stupid shit. like walking over rocks or into houses at the same time as someone else, or my favourite, standing up while under a tree.

As for zombies never chasing you, again what mod are you talking about? you're either on crack and never noticed or again, you played some crappy rip off and not the vanilla which had zombies that chased you.

And I'll point out again, you're initial post was nothing more than a giant bitch and moan about an Alpha development game because you find it to hard to play, then 40 minutes later you contradict yourself by posting how geared up you are. Clearly your opening post was nothing more than a whinge. Instead of whinging, how about throwing some bug reports out there for the devs to see?

I'll stand by my recommendation that you stick to easier titles - if it's the speed of these difficult zombies that has you foaming at the mouth, perhaps trying minecraft is also something suited to your skills or if it's the pure difficulty, maybe you should stick to console games and let them give you giant flashing indicators on which buttons to mash at what time.

• Like 3

LOL get madder kid

"I started out on the DayZ mod with friends. I had NO problem whatsoever finding supplies in the initial spawn point which you could select." You couldn't select a spawn point in the mod unless it was some crappy rip off like origins or one of those others. If you where on Dayz from the start like a lot of people, you'd definately notice you died from a lot of stupid shit. like walking over rocks or into houses at the same time as someone else, or my favourite, standing up while under a tree.

As for zombies never chasing you, again what mod are you talking about? you're either on crack and never noticed or again, you played some crappy rip off and not the vanilla which had zombies that chased you.

And I'll point out again, you're initial post was nothing more than a giant bitch and moan about an Alpha development game because you find it to hard to play, then 40 minutes later you contradict yourself by posting how geared up you are. Clearly your opening post was nothing more than a whinge. Instead of whinging, how about throwing some bug reports out there for the devs to see?

I'll stand by my recommendation that you stick to easier titles - if it's the speed of these difficult zombies that has you foaming at the mouth, perhaps trying minecraft is also something suited to your skills or if it's the pure difficulty, maybe you should stick to console games and let them give you giant flashing indicators on which buttons to mash at what time.

I didn't start DayZ in vanilla.. I just find it very disheartening that you're telling me to play easier titles when you can't even spell properly.

Anyways..

This all changed once I got a Firefighter Axe. I'm actually looking for Zeds to kill because I can actually kill them now, and they pose no threat. c:

I didn't start DayZ in vanilla.. I just find it very disheartening that you're telling me to play easier titles when you can't even spell properly.

Anyways..

This all changed once I got a Firefighter Axe. I'm actually looking for Zeds to kill because I can actually kill them now, and they pose no threat. c:

dude just admit that you barelly played any mods enough, vanilla wasnt easy, took some time to get good. I remember that Nw was hell to loot because of massive zombie spawns and snipers. Origins was meh. breaking point was fun beacuse of the bloodsucker but they all the had same issues....... the bugs. 

maybe you should have made a advice thread then a whine thread. 

How do I play this game now..?

I go into a house, and because zombies run at 100 mph, there's 10 there. They break my leg and I "die". So............. When is their run speed going to get nerfed?

8l9HQf4.gif?1

• Like 1

Dayz Rule Number 8. Only loot buildings with more than one exit until you have a melee/pistol ;)

I like it, kinda puts some buildings "off limits" till you have a decent, quiet(ish) weapon

Edited by Karmaterror

lame, they don't bother chasing you after awhile (a block or so),  run with fists up, put tools/weapons away, there are lots of steps to help with YOUR speed

lame, they don't bother chasing you after awhile (a block or so),  run with fists up, put tools/weapons away, there are lots of steps to help with YOUR speed

Except the fist thing. That was removed some time ago.

How do I play this game now..?

I go into a house, and because zombies run at 100 mph, there's 10 there. They break my leg and I "die". So............. When is their run speed going to get nerfed?

LOL