Nihlathak

Dear {FSB} guy in berezino

I wish to thank you for all the goodies your bullet-riddled corpse bestowed upon me. Namely the M249, all the tools for self sufficiency, the new backpack, and especially, ESPECIALLY, the night vision goggles. It is a shame that I only remember the clan tag you had, and not your actual name. I am cursed with a terrible memory, my wife hates it. Nevertheless I hope this message finds you, because you did me one helluva favor.

I had recently n00bed it up and had to start a new character, and finding you in the Berezino hospital with your back turned to me was really a blessing. After I scattered your skull and its contents all over the wall, I was wondering what a perfectly healthy guy like yourself was doing in a hospital, particularly in the daytime with NVG's, but i try not to worry about such things. Instead i will put all your weapons/tools to use killing survivors n' such. Might even use the night vision to farm chopper parts. Again, thank you!

:D

I wish to thank you for all the goodies your bullet-riddled corpse bestowed upon me. Namely the M249' date=' all the tools for self sufficiency, the new backpack, and especially, ESPECIALLY, the night vision goggles. It is a shame that I only remember the clan tag you had, and not your actual name. I am cursed with a terrible memory, my wife hates it. Nevertheless I hope this message finds you, because you did me one helluva favor.

I had recently n00bed it up and had to start a new character, and finding you in the Berezino hospital with your back turned to me was really a blessing. After I scattered your skull and its contents all over the wall, I was wondering what a perfectly healthy guy like yourself was doing in a hospital, particularly in the daytime with NVG's, but i try not to worry about such things. Instead i will put all your weapons/tools to use killing survivors n' such. Might even use the night vision to farm chopper parts. Again, thank you!

:D

[/quote']

Another kiddy thread telling the world how cool he is because he found a tent/guy and looted PHAWT LEEWT

Hey guys, I want to thank the Zombie I killed in Cherno yesterday. I needed some food and that can of beans you dropped was an amazing find. I don't think I would get so lucky as to get something like this but : Wow, what a find! Furthermore, I want to thank the three military zombies that dropped a G17 mag, a DMR mag and a STANAG mag. I think i'm so blessed right now, on Sunday i'm going to give a prayer to our Lord and Savior White Jesus for the blessings of pixels he gave me in this virtual world that I pretend to be a STONE COLD KILLA!

I don't have use for any of that but i'm gonna let it rot in my backpack so when / if I do find something other then this compound crossbow I will have ammo for it. I love this game! In parting, here's a picture of a bunny with a pancakes on its head.

5414660_8716bf615a.jpg

Edited by Tandwan
  • Like 1