Sign in to follow this  
green_machine

Sabotage other players loot.

When you capture a player by KO'ing them or sneaking up on them with a pair of cuffs, I think it would be great of you could use tools to sabotage their loot.

Drag and drop the hammer, drag and drop the hacksaw... smash up their loot and cut their guns in half. Use handcuffs to strap their gun to their leg (lol I know, probably never going to happen that one). Use a knife to RUIN their clothes, backpacks etc. 

When you're packed with loot and don't need to rob people (and don't want to kill) yet you can't just release a player with weapons and gear, this seems great and sadistic. 

• Like 2

Would be a good bandit thing. That is if they ever find some way to severely slow down KoS or stop it all together (yeah go ahead lol, I know I am)

I like blind folding people, cuffing them and telling them to walk. Let them get aways away before shooting in their direction, never hitting them.

A lot of that is doable. You can turn some guns to sawed off so its harder to aim. You can cut up some things like if they are carrying burlap sack or tshirts. You can also spray disinfectant on the food they are carrying. It wont tell them but when they eat it they will get poisoned and very possibly die.

You could give them free gear like a gun and ammo and they will join u. But also give them some poisoned food. They will be with you till they die and then u just take ur stuff back

Along with using a knife, you could maybe select an action to trample their clothing, which takes longer and can bring it down to Badly Damaged.

I usually just take the players gun and ammo and major valuables and throw them into an unreachable location xD