bigfrak

Frag Tards

We play dayz standalone- http://forums.dayzgame.com/

Welcome to another last of the rangers video, in this video we look at a clan that calls them self friendly and  turns out there not. Some men have respect when fighting and others do not. Killing new spawns that don't ask for it is the low of low in our book, so we must clean the world of this shit. So im hit with 2 grenades, and not saying there wrong to use them just i was the  only one left..............naaaa i would have used it as well after seeing my clan get rekt. Hope you all like thanks for stopping by.

Link removed.

BigFrak Gaming

Edited by kichilron
Removed Like-Begging.
  • Like 2

Make sure to read the rules.

Please do not post a topic asking for subscribers with a only a link to your Youtube channel provided. Instead, post a video of yours in the Gallery; if users like your video(s), then generally they will subscribe and/or provide feedback.

Like-Begging Removed.

• Like 1

Make sure to read the rules.

Please do not post a topic asking for subscribers with a only a link to your Youtube channel provided. Instead, post a video of yours in the Gallery; if users like your video(s), then generally they will subscribe and/or provide feedback.

Like-Begging Removed.

sry good man but was not asking for subscribers just said if you want to see more and had a link, nothing bot please subscribe or anything like that. But will not but a channel link any more.

Best "Like Begging" Video I've seen in months.  Nice work ending was Priceless!