Sign in to follow this  
BugZ (DayZ)

Somone already got 0.49 version ?

Have you found a jet pack yet? I got mine from the secret cave network underneath Green Mountain.

Also like the new tree-climbing ability - it's useful when you need to escape from a pack of wolves.

Indeed. Also found out you can now dual wield any weapons. Loved my pitchfork x AKM combo.

Indeed. Also found out you can now dual wield any weapons. Loved my pitchfork x AKM combo.

You should see my order of the red star commando who dual wields a hammer and a sickle.

• Like 1

Imo, 0.49 seems to be a more major update, so i expect it to hit Exp first. So no sudden stable wipe for now. You will see it when they update the experimental branch, and i dont believe the update of the stable branch will be as fast as 0.48 was ( was it even a day? ), so give it one more week once 0.49 goes experimental. Also, "0.49 by the end of August" was a goal, not an ETA, so it's not written in stone. They will release the update when its ready for public, not sooner nor later.

Furthermore, i have to agree with what some guys wrote here. They announced a stable wipe once they solved the duping shit. Not with 0.49. If the update doesnt do the job, there wont be a wipe. And again, i don't expect a wipe to happen suddendly and unannounced. At least not on stable.

Lol at people stopping playing until the wipe. How was the #1 rule? "Don't get attached to your gear". So people go like "Uh i wont touch my perfect char anymore because he will get wiped anyway. He will die as he deserves. Force majeure." I don't get the point in stopping playing now because it could be over in just a blink of an eye because ... well ... that can happen everytime you log on.

Zombies, players, ladders, wipe ... whats the difference?

• Like 1

I personally never stop playing due to wipes. Playing on Exp. it's part of the journey, not the end but rather a new beginning.  I do however look for the DayZ where there are a little more trinkets for those that love to explore, in detail...