Sign in to follow this  
DURRHUNTER

Watches

Come on guys, why dont we have timepieces in the game yet? i find it rather displeasing as the only way to tell the time is by looking at the server list or by the sun.

THESE WILL BE COSMETIC ITEMS AND USEABLE TIMEPIECES.

All im asking for is 4 different types of watches:

A Military watch that uses military time and is glow in the dark and waterproof.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/A20AAOSwDk5T3w4c/$_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

A Civilian type watch that is waterproof:

http://deals.ebay.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/casio-mens-classic-analog-water-resistant-watch.jpg

A regular watch that is not waterproof:

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/hr/esq-timex-watch-030211-lg.jpg

And finally, a pocket watch that is not waterproof but can be hung on your character and looks swag:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtkHdB80yLVBi2hjITAfYdXu82c7itjfjbKoM2l-TyTNL6XEQFHg

May Time be in you Favor in Chernarus

• Like 6

You can also use a watch as a makeshift compass.

I enjoyed collecting watches or matches in the mod.

Don't neglect altimeter watches, really compliments navigation and if they implement ballistic system it would be a nice bit of kit for long rage shooting. Altimeter watches do not drain battery life. Only gps watches do that and they are also an option to add, just balance them with battery life.

Could also be useful when they decide to add improvised explosives.

Watch + Gas Canister + Proper Wiring = Goodbye camping asshats.

• Like 1

i very much like this idea and it would be proper and make it a more useful item.

Why not add some cherry bombs and bottle caps? lol You're seriously going to fit some wires on a watch with your bare hands and fix it to a gas canister and make a bomb? Even with basic tools its laughable 

Better off making it simple.

Sticks + rope/wire + Duct tape + Grenade. (tripwire, indoors you can just scrap the sticks and click, "Rig Door-way") 

Duct tape + Flare + Gas Canister . The flare's heat will not instantly blow the canister, as good a timer as you're going to get without having James Bond nearby   

Edited by DaveZ

Why not add some cherry bombs and bottle caps? lol You're seriously going to fit some wires on a watch with your bare hands and fix it to a gas canister and make a bomb? Even with basic tools its laughable 

Better off making it simple.

Sticks + rope/wire + Duct tape + Grenade. (tripwire, indoors you can just scrap the sticks and click, "Rig Door-way") 

Duct tape + Flare + Gas Canister . The flare's heat will not instantly blow the canister, as good a timer as you're going to get without having James Bond nearby   

I agree, my idea is not very bright. But I think as of right now simplicity is ideal. There are quite a few things that are not very realistic, am I correct.

Maybe you would have to use the wrench and screwdriver or something to make the bomb.

Not sure how it all works but I was just kind of making a suggestion that might work. :P

Yea timed explosives are difficult in real life. we could just add cell phones (nokias lol) and be able to call them and that would trigger it maybe?

the nokia would still be usable after the intial blast.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

Hmmm.

A pocket watch

:D

Here, hav' mah beanz!

Lorrie-side_400x300.jpg

Edited by irishroy