Sign in to follow this  
Ulfric420

Rain water and buckets

So i have noticed it rains a fair amount ingame , and i have also notice all kinds of buckets in houses . I would like to see the option of picking the bucket up and then being able to place it on the ground during a time when it is raining to collect water.

I think this would be a great idead.

There are servers were there aren't any rain, there are servers which are only rain.

Sooooooo.....

Alpher!

So i have noticed it rains a fair amount ingame , and i have also notice all kinds of buckets in houses . I would like to see the option of picking the bucket up and then being able to place it on the ground during a time when it is raining to collect water.

I think this would be a great idead.

There more than likely will be plans to add this or something similar.  Right now you can 'catch' rainwater with a canteen, though it's not an automatic fill and it only fills like 1-4% at a time.  Water catchment should be added especially when they put in barricading and base building.

Alpher!

There more than likely will be plans to add this or something similar.  Right now you can 'catch' rainwater with a canteen, though it's not an automatic fill and it only fills like 1-4% at a time.  Water catchment should be added especially when they put in barricading and base building.

Agreed. This is a mechanic that needs to happen.  Glad you can at least catch water with a canteen - I do this all the time.