TrampledByTurtles

Wallets and Player Identification - Dog-Tags and Russian Ruble -

Started messing around in blender! Trying to make some coins!

Nice work on this!

I'm not sure I like the Bandit/Survivor/Hero coin thing, though.

I think there was already talk about a furnace. It would be nice to see "honest money", e.g. gold-based coins/bullion. A mold could be created from existing coins and a few other items. As a dump make gold a required component when creating bullets, electronic devices, tire rims, teeth or something. No idea. Gold is useless. Make bullets.

Personally, Id like people to have a choice

Maybe a license, passport, police badge, or dogtags are ALL an option in the customzation screen, and you choose what you want. My character is a former soldier, so I want tags.

A tourist may jave a passport.

Civvie has a license

And a cop has a badge.

Maybe have a place to enter your name/ height and age.

Of course thered be a guy named Leroy whos 9`6 and 6969 pounds, but I see that ingame allready.

Love this. I'd like to have a choice, as you describe. When I can start to play, my character will be a former ChDKZ rebel, so I'd like to use dogtags for that.

I don't think we should have Russian Rubles though. I think Chernarus should have its own currency, or one used by the other former Warsaw Pact nations. Another thing, I don't think there should be different coins dependent on whether you are a bandit, survivor or hero. Otherwise, great idea!

Edited by Askelon

Love this. I'd like to have a choice, as you describe. When I can start to play, my character will be a former ChDKZ rebel, so I'd like to use dogtags for that.

I don't think we should have Russian Rubles though. I think Chernarus should have its own currency, or one used by the other former Warsaw Pact nations. Another thing, I don't think there should be different coins dependent on whether you are a bandit, survivor or hero. Otherwise, great idea!

The Russians current currency is a Ruble. They do not use Euros for obvious reasons. 

The Russians current currency is a Ruble. They do not use Euros for obvious reasons. 

Yes. They use the "Russian Ruble". I'm stating that the other former Soviet nations use either ordinary Rubles or their own currency. I suggest that Chernarus do the same, and either use the Ruble(Not the Russian Ruble which is used in Russia), or their own unique currency.

Edited by Askelon

An "ID" outside of a structured society isn't really worth much having to be honest, it's not like anyone will care who you are.

An "ID" outside of a structured society isn't really worth much having to be honest, it's not like anyone will care who you are.

Some people might. It'd be a good RP feature that you spawn with. A person could always throw it out if they don't want it. It could help identify you. One could even use wallets, badges and dog tags as trophies. Collect them up to show how many people you kill.

Edited by Askelon

Some people might. It'd be a good RP feature that you spawn with. A person could always throw it out if they don't want it. It could help identify you. One could even use wallets, badges and dog tags as trophies. Collect them up to show how many people you kill.

That is what I'm personally wanting in this game, a guideline for RP. This will create RP servers and communities. Also, it could create a good base for a DayZRP Standalone mod.